Seahorse Wrangler Acheivement

[Post New]by MissTara52575 on Aug 2, 16 8:34 AM
Hello. How do you do the "seahorse wrangler" acheivement which is supposed to come from sea horses bringing you bricks?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Seahorse Wrangler Acheivement

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 2, 16 12:22 PM
Hi MissTara52575,

I see that there is some question regarding the Seahorse Achievement and when he appears. The Seahorse Wrangler achievement requires that players send the seahorses to collect bricks. By providing gold to the Seahorse, bricks will return after a certain amount of time. Once the bricks are ready, players can obtain the bricks by tapping on the mirror area where the Seahorse originated from.

Players will be able to see the Seahorse after a certain amount of dives. If you find that you have completed about 10 dives and the Seahorse hasn't appeared, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 08/02/2016 at 12:22:32 PM PST

Jillmore
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Aug 2, 16 12:51 PM
I have not seen a seahorse NOW I know why...I have not done 10 dives, looking forward to seeing the seahorse

Thanks for the explanation

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Aug 2, 16 2:08 PM
That's not right I have done over ten since they announced the seahorses were coming and still do not see them am still stuck redoing the same area over and over again since that day too ( yes I always complete the dive in full) usually it moves you to next underwater island but since seahorses were anounced no more moving same dive resets every time and I have completed at least 14 times since then and still do not see the sea horses
The dive is 9 areas long two mines and 30 hrs continous time (no sleep) to open and 12 leaf stones to get all three bags =3 keys to open chest on the 9th area

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 2, 16 2:24 PM
Hi madrabbit,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't seeing the Seahorse appear in your game. Since you mentioned that the Seahorse still hasn't appeared in your game, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and a screenshot of what dive you are on. Since we don't have the tools to gather the appropriate data for the teams, the support team can further assist. The completion of dives 14 times should've triggered the Seahorse to appear, but keep in mind that it is randomized. Just in case, I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by FunnyOwls on Aug 2, 16 10:30 PM
I have no idea about how many dives I have completed. Is there are a way to find out?

Edited on 08/02/2016 at 10:31:01 PM PST

Go to: