Will not download

[Post New]by Kayboski on Aug 2, 16 11:38 AM
Cannot download this and 2 others in the collection, all give error downloading with the get more info showing error 5, further looking up error 5 seems more to do with graphics cards than downloading.. any help please
Robert

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Will not download

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 2, 16 12:05 PM
Hello Kayboski,

I'm sorry that these games are not downloading as expected. We certainly want you to have ready access to all of your purchased games! The first thing to do when a technical issue occurs is to visit our Help Pages as that is generally the fastest way to address a technical issue. It sounds like you've already done that for Error 5 and was sent to the following page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the steps above didn't seem to help out or if you'd like some extra assistance, then I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide customized support, and they're always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future for this game, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: