NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

Scores - Resources

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Aug 2, 16 5:04 PM
Anybody having trouble with resources count? On each level, it shows that I have only 1 or 2 resources, even though I have dozens of each at the end of each level. It's really frustrating, because it's making it impossible to beat dev's record on most levels.
Am I missing something?

Tiph56
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Scores - Resources

[Post New]by Tiph56 on Aug 5, 16 9:47 AM
It must be a bug, I didn't encounter this problem.
You should write to bigfish's support.

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Aug 8, 16 10:34 PM

Hi Tiph56,
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times, so now my only option is tech support. BFG is great for customer service. I hope they can help because I really want to play this game,and enjoy it, as there are so few of these types of games offered.

Again, thanks for the reply. I didn't see anyone else report this on the tech posts. Maybe it's a Mac problem??

Hope you're enjoying the game.

Nim

seksy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by seksy on Aug 20, 16 4:09 PM
Hi, Nim. I have a Mac, as well. I've found that the Resource Count/Points awarded after each level is 20 Points for each Resource that remains on an Altar of Resources when the level is completed (i.e. it has nothing to do with total Resources collected/in stock).. though, it does seem contradictory to one of the game tips that appears while any given level is loading: "Collect all resources till they're exhausted and get extra points".

And, I totally agree with you -- BFG has excellent customer service!

Cheers.

Edited on 08/21/2016 at 2:26:29 PM PST

Go to: