mimchen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

nobilty association

[Post New]by mimchen on Aug 3, 16 5:43 AM
Help, I am stuck!!!
I am standing in front of the nobility association. I can go in at night, but there is nothing more to do. When I activate the hintbutton, it says that I have to go in at night. When I am in at night, it says that I have to choice the daytime . but there nothing to do. I have repeeted this action many times, but I cannot find the solution.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

nobilty association

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 3, 16 8:53 AM
mimchen wrote:Help, I am stuck!!!
I am standing in front of the nobility association. I can go in at night, but there is nothing more to do. When I activate the hintbutton, it says that I have to go in at night. When I am in at night, it says that I have to choice the daytime . but there nothing to do. I have repeeted this action many times, but I cannot find the solution.

Hi, you have to look at the small gate (by night), and you have a puzzle to do, changing different rolls to make a coat of arm which is opening the entrance.

Good luck,
M.

MeanJean1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:nobilty association

[Post New]by MeanJean1 on Aug 8, 16 3:12 PM
I've already opened the gate and it tells me to go to daylight and then to night time again. I can't go any further. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by yellowflat on Aug 9, 16 7:05 AM
did you find the glove? It is under the coach wheel but you can take it only in the night.

MeanJean1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MeanJean1 on Aug 9, 16 10:20 AM
Thank yellowflat , I have 1 glove in my inventory but when I go to night time there is nothing laying there in the daytime. At night it says there is something stuck under the carriage wheel, but then daytime there is nothing. How do I get that glove.

MeanJean1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MeanJean1 on Aug 9, 16 10:29 AM
I can see the glove there but the clock is in the way. If I could move the clock then I could get it. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by yellowflat on Aug 9, 16 10:37 AM
uhm.. try to zoom on the glove in the scene using the right mouse button or mouse wheel, perhaps it could help.

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Sep 10, 16 2:47 PM
I couldn't even see the glove - and I had to zoom in a couple of times to be zooming in the right place - but once I could see it a good distance from the watch, I could get it. Thanks all!

Go to: