stebbins61
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Level 23, Help please!

[Post New]by stebbins61 on Oct 9, 08 12:20 PM
I did 23. I advertise scuba first thing. Then bought bar. Upgraded bar fully. Then bought grill. Upgraded grill fully. Then the sandwich shop. It was very close. Any tips on 27. I've tried so many different things. I always get around 6:00.

MLibby
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by MLibby on Oct 9, 08 12:28 PM
Ok, I'll try that on 23 and see what I can do. 27 is the other one with the three buildings to upgrade to level three that I can't get past yet. If I figure something out soon, I'll let you know.

Other than these two, I have 39 & 40 to go, and then I've gotten expert on everything, still have one or two trophies to win. Then I'll do a big ole happy dance. =-D

stebbins61
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by stebbins61 on Oct 9, 08 2:08 PM
27 is very hard. It's the only one I have left to get expert.

[Post New]by liyhann on Feb 5, 09 7:29 AM
Thanks - your tips helped me get to Master - I was pulling my hair out! I wanted at LEAST "Master" on the level. For anyone else still trying - one thing that helped me is just to upgrade, not purchase stock to refill each building. So I did what was suggested here, i.e. spent advertising on the scuba gear, then built drinks until fully upgraded (and until stock was empty) then built/upgraded steaks until fully upgraded (and stock empty) and then burgers. I think I did restock drinks once, then I figured out that was probably part of my hangup.... I'm sure I made other mistakes, but I didn't catch what they were besides that. Also, for water I'll either try to fill up the one nearest the bottom so I have time to select another water customer before she gets to the cooler, and another strategy is to sometimes fill up the water customer nearest the cooler so I can refill the cooler immediately after serving the water and before moving on to another non-water customer.

[Post New]by Guineveretoo on Aug 5, 09 5:21 AM
I have been stuck on level 23 for some time now. I can get "master" easily enough, but am nowhere near getting "expert". I have tried every different combination I can think of

I advertise the diving gear straightaway, and spent many attempts then doing the meat stall and maxing that up, before maxing up the other two. I then tried several attempts maxing the drinks stall instead, but that doesn't get me close, either.

Am I missing a trick, or do I just have to persevere?

[Post New]by bkr900 on Oct 2, 09 5:07 AM

Hi Everyone,

I tried this level over and over again, several times I was just a couple of seconds too late to get the expert-score, sometimes almost a minute, very frustrating, but now I got it .

This is how I did it:
- Choose a level where you have a lot of kids at the beginning, best 3. This way you only have to advertise for scuba diving once. Make sure you can advertise 4 times total. When you don't have 10 scuba within expert score, just try again, its possible to do this with 1 advertisement only.
- Build cocktail bar inmediately, and advertise on scuba.
- Try to make a lot of chains, this way you generate the extra money.
- Upgrade cocktail bar as soon as possible. Start to advertise as soon as the scuba advertisement is finished.
- Buy 1 extra cocktailbox, and refill the bar when its empty. Make sure you have first fully upgraded the bar. (3 times, 500, 300 and 500).
- When the first advertisement is finished start a second for the cocktail bar.
- When the advertisement for the cocktail is (almost) finished, start building the barbecue, and upgrade twice. Make sure that you only sell fully upgraded meat. Otherwise you don't make enough money. What is did: I started the advertisement before I had enough money for the second upgrade. By the time they actually wanted to have some meat I had just enough money to upgrade the barbecue fully.
- From now on, build the sandwich bar as soon as you have the money. Concentrate on tasks that make a lot of money (cocktail, meat, entering new guests) Don't clean or serve water if you can do tasks that make more money, but don't forget the scubas!
- I had 3 seconds left, so it's not easy!

Maybe there are some better ways, but I haven't found them..Try this a number of times, make sure that you are fast and smart, and it will work

Good luck!

Go to: