prubell13
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Cloud Castle room frozen

[Post New]by prubell13 on Aug 3, 16 2:30 PM
I am in the cloud castle but after putting the 20 in the cube a puzzle game came up and shook a bit and now I cannot get the game to work at all its not frozen because the hint lights up but does nothing at all. The room looks dull but I am stuck now in limbo.

Re:Cloud Castle room frozen

[Post New]by nlnpkrbkr on Sep 2, 16 5:37 AM
Having same problem. Deleted and reinstalled game with no s uccess.

[Post New]by dragoncat453 on Jan 22, 17 4:54 PM
Having the same problem. Anybody listening?

[Post New]by darlahen on Jan 23, 17 10:29 AM
same problem, I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Anyone find a solution

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 23, 17 2:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing freezing issues with their game. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting has been taken. It is recommended to refer to the troubleshooting steps in the following help articles as they have been known to help resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to be present, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to further assist and provide steps specific to your computer's configurations.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: