basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

latest update feeling deceived!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 3, 16 7:56 PM
I do not post very often but was so happy to see the new cities added for play and I was about to purchase additional items for the extra play thank goodness I was delayed in doing so because I am on a budget and would have thrown money into this game only to have to sit and wait for months for next update. I know I sound so negative but I am so disappointed lately with BFG and the updates, I have been a loyal member for years and generally keep my gripes to myself but I feel that if the cities are there and are playable but only one or two at a time every few months seems to be very poor business practice. Why would anyone choose to invest very much hard cash into the games if we know from past experience that we will be sitting and waiting for weeks on updates and could be using the cash to purchase other BF games etc...? I realize not everyone can play for same length of time as some of us can but if the games are there and part of the game as a whole why are PC users not privy to the play as other platforms. I realize there are checks and balances to release but the cites released appeared to be playable.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:latest update feeling deceived!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 4, 16 10:06 AM
Hi basmith12,

It is understandable the concern regarding the content difference on the different platforms that Gummy Drop! is available on. Our teams are aware that some users were seeing additional cities beyond Rio de Janeiro available in the game. For clarification, currently, Rio is the latest city available on the PC platform. Please keep in mind that Gummy Drop! PC is it's own standalone version. There are plans to bring the PC version up to par with the mobile version in regards to the cities released. With the PC version being it's own version along with many different computer permutations on the market today, many factors contribute into creating, testing, and releasing on this platform. For more information, see the following thread:

Gummy Drop! (PC) FAQ

Keep in mind that Gummy Drop! is a Free to Play game. Players can absolutely play these types of games free and have the option to purchase in game content. For more information regarding Free to Play games, see the following help article:

Free to Play Games

While the Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates and releases, we will absolutely update the forums if any information is brought to our attention. This includes updating the following thread:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) August 3, 2016

Thank you for your patience and understanding. The Moderation Team will continue to advocate for the players and pass along feedback presented in the forums. Feel free to reach out to any of the Active Moderators with questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: