mountfalcon
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

glitch

[Post New]by mountfalcon on Feb 27, 10 1:00 AM
Less than ten minutes in and I was told time was up - as the game had already crashed and gone back to the beginning I shan't waste my time on it - looked good while it lasted.

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

Re:glitch

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Feb 27, 10 8:41 AM
i've played about 1/2hr of the demo and at the end i still have the 60min trial. but so far i really LOVED this game, very different and good story
but i will wait awhile before buying it so all the technical difficulties will be fixed. I hope.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 27, 10 12:53 PM
Welcome to the pond mountfalcon!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the trial for this game. If you're interested in troubleshooting, it might help to double check that you have all the recent updates for your display drivers and DirectX. For information on how to run those updates, check out our help article on this subject by clicking here.

If you're still having trouble, you can contact our Customer Support department by clicking on the "We're Here to Help!" link to the right of this page then clicking on "Contact Us". Also, if you're a Game Club Member, you can pop in to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 02/28/2010 at 1:23:16 PM PST

jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by jujus1a on Feb 27, 10 9:26 PM
The game appeared to start as normal It asked for my name and gave me the option of easy or hard mode and the asked for me to press start and then NOTHING. 15 mins into the game and 3 attempts to play it and nothing. At least the window mode worked which allowed me to quit the game

[Post New]by mnmomoftwogirls on Feb 28, 10 9:05 AM
jujus1a wrote:The game appeared to start as normal It asked for my name and gave me the option of easy or hard mode and the asked for me to press start and then NOTHING. 15 mins into the game and 3 attempts to play it and nothing. At least the window mode worked which allowed me to quit the game

I have the same problem, I can move the cursor and I have the minimize/close icon in the top right corner. But NOTHING else. I thought it was my computer at first. But now I know it's not. I really wanted to try this game.

Go to: