bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 4, 16 6:52 AM
Welcome to Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Fuyu28 on Aug 6, 16 3:28 PM
anyone knows who sings the song can you see the shadow followring me,,,

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Welcome to Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by demon13 on Aug 21, 16 6:34 PM
Hey Fuyu28 did you check the credits at the end of the game? Or maybe Google it? When i get a chance i will try to find out as i like it to.

[Post New]by Fuyu28 on Aug 26, 16 11:41 AM
Ill try that,,,and thanks for helping me out..

[Post New]by moonprincess_01 on Oct 14, 16 8:26 PM
is that the song she listening to when she falls off bridge? I want to know the name too? anyone know???

[Post New]by Fuyu28 on Oct 22, 16 2:51 PM
yep thats the song..I cant find it anywhere...

Go to: