Mowster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Carriage knob

[Post New]by Mowster on Aug 4, 16 1:19 PM
Am I in trouble! Can't even get out of the carriage. I have the pieces of the broken knob and the key. I place the three items in the three boxes in the inventory and when using the hint button, it shows there is an action required in the inventory boxes with the two knob parts. I've tried everything I can think of doing and no results. Help please.

Re:Carriage knob

[Post New]by schocho on Aug 8, 16 3:31 PM
I known just what you mean-I was stuck in the carriage for the first 20 minutes of the demo! You have to click on the right icon at the top of the inventory box that looks like a cookie broken in half, and then a square box opens underneath the cookie where you put both pieces of the handle, and a flash of light ( I am not kidding!) comes out of the square box and your two pieces of the handle are attached together. I think it worked that way for me because on the options box in the beginning of the game there was a box called something like "help with combined objects" and I put a click in that box!
I can't believe I continued on in the game , but I made it through the first HOP scene, then to the church in the distance on a rock, and talked to the priest. By then I was out of time on the demo. I would really have loved to play this game but I couldn't get my mouse to click or drag or push anything easily- perhaps the developer can work on the agility of the game mechanics and then it would be playable. Good luck!

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Carriage knob

[Post New]by jramme on Sep 10, 16 10:16 AM
schocho wrote:I known just what you mean-I was stuck in the carriage for the first 20 minutes of the demo! You have to click on the right icon at the top of the inventory box that looks like a cookie broken in half, and then a square box opens underneath the cookie where you put both pieces of the handle, and a flash of light ( I am not kidding!) comes out of the square box and your two pieces of the handle are attached together. I think it worked that way for me because on the options box in the beginning of the game there was a box called something like "help with combined objects" and I put a click in that box!
I can't believe I continued on in the game , but I made it through the first HOP scene, then to the church in the distance on a rock, and talked to the priest. By then I was out of time on the demo. I would really have loved to play this game but I couldn't get my mouse to click or drag or push anything easily- perhaps the developer can work on the agility of the game mechanics and then it would be playable. Good luck!

After putting the two pieces in the squates you have to click on the broken cookie again to have them combine

Go to: