joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Validation code??

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Feb 27, 10 3:28 PM
Was playing (and enjoying) then had to stop for phone call.
When I came back to play again, it asked for validation code.
I have 37 minutes left on demo. Can anybody help?

Edited on 02/27/2010 at 3:29:11 PM PST

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Re:Validation code??

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Feb 27, 10 4:08 PM
The best thing is to contact customer service for this. They will help, although it will take a couple of days for them to get back to you, as a rule. You can reach them by clicking on the green envelope off to the right on this page.

[Post New]by cirasmallfish on Feb 27, 10 4:46 PM
yes joice, tak to customer service, they will tell u how to fix it. but close the game down until then. by the way how is the game? i was thinking of getting it.

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Feb 27, 10 6:46 PM
I just finished playing the demo on this game and quite enjoyed it. However, having said that, some people don't like it at all. You might want to try the demo before you decide to buy it. Also, give the first game of the series a try "3 Cards to Midnight". There is a summary of the story so far in this new game, but the other game seemed as good as this one when I played the demo tonight.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Feb 28, 10 8:32 AM
Thanks. I will contact Customer Service on Monday.

Really interested in this game, since I enjoyed 3 Cards to Midnight
so much. This is a little different, and I would like to play out
entire demo before a make decision to buy or not.

[Post New]by Manderzrules on Mar 1, 10 4:27 PM
I am having the same issue...except I have the purchased game...and have already installed and played it prior to today.

I just chatted w/ Customer Service and the guy I spoke to had never heard of an issue like this. It was just suggested that I install and re-install the game. Trying that now.

It's part of the game so I don't see what the deal is...it's not like it gives us a validation code to enter or something!

Edited on 03/01/2010 at 4:28:11 PM PST

Go to: