Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 5, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/05/2016 at 5:25:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 5, 16 5:25 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree here.

[Post New]by cookieshurley2 on Aug 19, 16 11:35 AM
I have tried and tried to open this game. I know that my Mac is compatable with this game. I keep getting a message that has a lot of garbled. information. I wonder if anyone e lse is having this problem. I really enjpy Dark Parable games, and am very disappointed that I am unable this
open this game.

[Post New]by afarrell on Aug 22, 16 7:57 AM
I know how you feel. I have bought and played every Dark Parables game and had no problems on my PC. I bought this game and played it almost right to the end, but when I went to finish playing the game I could get game credits, and even the play button worked but as soon as it went to load it froze. Followed all instructions on the help page with out success. So I have contacted customer support and I suggest anyone else does the same thing. There has to be a tech fault with this game. Its a shame you have to buy it to find this out.

[Post New]by liljan on Aug 23, 16 7:48 AM
am having trouble with playing games with credits wont let me

[Post New]by sbirch on Sep 22, 16 6:38 PM
Windows 10.

When it's time to give the spear and crossbow, nothing is working. I'm at a standstill in the game. Everytime I hit the Hint button, I get a "I suppose I should move on"

anajh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by anajh on Oct 14, 16 6:01 PM
chapter 2. cannot speak with woman at top of staris and will not accept seed. seems to freeze except that ... is still moving. have restarted x 2

Go to: