stuck in guatemala....help please!

[Post New]by crittermagnet on Oct 9, 08 4:10 PM
Hi all. Appreciate a little help, if someone has the time. I'm in guatemala in the second "market". There are two of Ravena's thugs and a little boy with a jar on his head. It says to use a tool on the boy and on the thug that is standing by one of the toy/fruit stands. I've retrieved all the items and 5 tools...2 planks, one baseball, a camera, and a scoop. I can't use any of the tools anywhere. Am I missing something? Thanks!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:stuck in guatemala....help please!

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 9, 08 7:40 PM
There are 2 ways to exit the 2nd market place. One is at the top of the page and you can't exit that way until you finish collecting the items. The other way to exit and go back to the 1st market place in at the bottom of the screen. Move you cursor around the bottom of the screen until you see the yellow arrow to go back to the 1st market place. Then you can do more tasks back and forth between the 2 market places.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 9, 08 7:52 PM
At the bottom of the picture for market place 2 there is a wooden arrow signpost that points back to market place 1. Move your cursor slowly around that sign and that general area and the yellow arrow to exit back to market 1 should appear.

If it doesn't then exit the game and come back and see it that clears it up.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 8:35 PM
Glad you were able to work it all out crittermagnent!

Go to: