bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Farm Mania 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 28, 10 12:05 AM
Great news: Anna is back again! This time she is even more enthusiastic, active and full of great ideas! Do you want to take up farming? Then don't miss your chance! Fruits and vegetables, animals and birds, bakeries and textile factories – it's all waiting for you in Farm Mania 2! Anna has gotten married to a strong and charming farmer Bob! Now you can help them to make all their dreams come true in this fun Time Management game!

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Farm Mania 2

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Feb 28, 10 5:10 AM
This games is perfect I'l gonna buy it........TRY IT!!!
I'm a member of REALORE games and they told me the 3 one comes in fall!

eidica2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by eidica2 on Feb 28, 10 8:06 AM
Just so you know BFG Flounder...you are going to get lots of complaints about the game running in slow motion after level 8......In level 9....a snail could go faster than Anna and Grandpa! Very frustrating as I liked the game. Doesn't seem to matter if you line up tasks or not.
It's not BF's fault...the same thing happened at GH. I wrote them several times and even sent in the Diagnostic tests....their experts can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Maybe your experts are better?

Rage74
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Rage74 on Feb 28, 10 10:56 AM
Exciting! I loved the first one, even if it wasn't much of a challenge. Downloading this one now.

Thanks for the heads up eidica on the slowness issue. I'll keep an eye open for that.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Feb 28, 10 11:24 AM
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting!!

I love love love this series! I am a bit worried about the slow level issue - and I am concerned that since this is primarily a HOG sight the issue will be left to its own as we represent such a SMALL percentage. Ack!! what to do, what to do?? I beta'd this and do not remember slowness being an issue (although it was a really long time ago, and it wasn't the complete game) I wonder if you can get to it in the demo? hmmmm.

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Feb 28, 10 11:52 AM
YES PERFECT GAME!

sonship
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sonship on Mar 21, 10 8:19 AM
I am addicted to the game even though I am having some problems in the arcade mode.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 21, 10 10:19 AM
I am having problems in arcade mode, simply cannot complete my goals in time. Sigh. I will just stick with casual mode. Arcade mode is too frustrating.

julesy

[Post New]by zeneland on Apr 21, 10 10:04 PM
I already finish day 20 in farm mania 2 but I conot enter in day 21…

pls help me :’(

Go to: