bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Mania 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 28, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farm Mania 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Mania 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Mania 2 forum - Question

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Mar 2, 10 1:52 AM
I love the game. I'm on level 29. I'm confused on two issues. I keep hearing a hmmmm as the game is going on. Am I missing something? Not working fast enough? Also I'm trying to make ketchup. How much wood and how many baskets of tomatoes does it take to make one bottle of ketchup? Any help would really be appreciated.

Thank you.

Brela
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Mania 2 forum

[Post New]by Brela on Mar 5, 10 5:41 PM
1 wood 1 tomato per ketchup. How did you get to 29 without making ketchup i am stuck on 27 making ketchup?

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

YOU BROKE YOUR GAME YOU MORONS!!!!!

[Post New]by musket577 on Apr 4, 10 8:36 AM
Yes...with their latest update, they BROKE their game. While playing within the first 30% to 40% of the game IT WILL CRASH, and wipe out ALL your profiles. VERY, VERY, BAD!!! I am currently asking Big Fish for either a refund, or a return of the previous version of the game. I suggest the rest of you do the same.

[Post New]by buttercup70 on Apr 22, 10 10:28 PM
I'm stuck on level 12 in Arcade. Please help...

[Post New]by txgardeningmom on Jul 3, 10 10:36 AM
so what exactly are the issues on levels 27 and 12? I am on 42 in the arcade and can not pass it let alone get a star. Any help out there?

[Post New]by bookworm_54 on Jul 4, 10 8:21 PM
Hoping someone out there can help me; I don't remember what level I am on, all I know is it is the one that starts making cheese. I understand how to get the coal and goat's milk to the building so Grandma can come make it, but it keeps refusing the mushrooms I am growing!! Mine are all white, and the picture above the building that the cheese is made in shows brown mushrooms!! Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong!!

[Post New]by Yu_Yu8 on Dec 5, 10 12:49 PM
Hallo! I have problems with Farm mania2. It does not work at all from the half of game - first minutes of every try become last ones. It just stopes, the screen dark and that's all.
I want to play this game or I think that is a trial. Please, help me or return money.

[Post New]by kimmyv5 on Nov 7, 13 5:42 AM
I am stuck with level 20 , I should be on level 21 now. I also had a hard time passing level 20. what should i do ? help me please.

Edited on 11/07/2013 at 5:42:56 AM PST

Welcome to Farm Mania 2 forum

[Post New]by mssjeanbk1 on Oct 14, 14 8:37 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Mania 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Mania 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I am stuck on level 19 it require x1chick, well after that task is met, the game does not receive it as accomplished. What's the deal? This has happened before and I had to uninstall and install the game again, this time it's not working!

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 8:40:48 AM PST

Go to: