scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

Bares Fangs @ Vlad :(

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Feb 28, 10 6:33 AM
Yes, I did demo this b4, but I do recall you saying it could be done again after you'd tweaked it.....alas, as soon as I clicked Play those 60 min it said I had were up! And pssst I'm the one that liked it b4 LOL so I was very curious to see the "re-vamp".....& I got a credit burning a hole in my pocket that needs spending by the witching hr!

Sigh....& there's no CS available to perhaps fix this on Sundays.

Re:Bares Fangs @ Vlad :(

[Post New]by VladimirDraco on Feb 28, 10 9:07 PM
What I meant is that I think you could still install the new version after uninstalling the old version and get the comic book. If your trial has run out completely, there are some alternatives that would allow you to check out the new version. Not sure if the Big Fish folks would be able to give you some extra time to check it out. Wish I could help you more immediately.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Mar 3, 10 3:04 AM
I emailed CS b/c it did say I had the 60 min when it d/l, not that it was an expired trial, so we shall see. And I must say, Vlad, props to you for taking bad reviews & tweaking your game to address the complaints, as well as for taking the time to pop back in here

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Mar 3, 10 4:44 PM
Sigh.....b/c I played thru the one everyone else thought was awful now I don't get to see the improvements

Is there anyone who played part of both & could PM me w/ what's different? TYVM in advance if anyone can.

Go to: