Edited on 08/06/2016 at 11:37:11 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 6, 16 11:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team completely understands the frustration and annoyance that spam in the forums can cause. However, I do want to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind. Specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

The Forum Moderation Team must currently manually delete all spam posts and ban the spammers each day. In order to streamline this process, we ask that people please refrain from commenting on or discussing the presence of spam in the forums. Additionally, we also request that people please make sure to keep their posts and threads game-specific and constructive. By keeping both of these rules in mind we can help to keep the forums accessible and organized for everyone.

In case anyone would like more information on this, I encourage taking a look at the following thread:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

As the posts here have been edited, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: