I am almost ashamed to ask this

[Post New]by sarahs_mum on Aug 6, 16 8:24 AM
but I'm absolutely stumped on the very 1st HOS scene.! Does anybody remember where the Baker's dozen is? There is also a fish jumping out of the water which I presume has to be court at some point to feed the heron but I can't find a net or bait et cetera for the fishing line.

Normally I get through games without using any hints at all and I know probably going to feel very silly but ... like I said, this one has me stumped.

hopieq
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:I am almost ashamed to ask this

[Post New]by hopieq on Aug 6, 16 11:03 AM
Down near the right side on bag I think. The #13

[Post New]by baglady159 on Aug 8, 16 7:41 AM
To catch the fish, you have to fix the holey net with a piece of mesh. Unfortunately, I don't remember where these items were but you will find them. Then hold the net over the water and the fish will jump in.

[Post New]by sarahs_mum on Aug 9, 16 8:30 AM
thank you both very much! Much appreciated

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

I am almost ashamed to ask this

[Post New]by JoFin on Aug 14, 16 8:00 AM
sarahs_mum wrote:but I'm absolutely stumped on the very 1st HOS scene.! Does anybody remember where the Baker's dozen is? There is also a fish jumping out of the water which I presume has to be court at some point to feed the heron but I can't find a net or bait et cetera for the fishing line.

Normally I get through games without using any hints at all and I know probably going to feel very silly but ... like I said, this one has me stumped.
Thanks sarahs mum, I also have the same problem, and the same feelings.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 14, 16 8:28 AM
I did to......
and had to ask my caretakers if they remembered what a baker's dozen was.....and then, it was still hard to find any other numbers except for the big numeral 5 that kept grabbing my attention.
lol......I kept wondering if there was an 11 someplace I needed to move to ad to that 5.

Go to: