2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Who cares?

[Post New]by 2easy on Feb 28, 10 12:37 PM
Does anybody really care about listening to silly dialogue, all I want to do is play the game. Lost total interest with this one! Rating 0/100.

Edited on 02/28/2010 at 12:47:32 PM PST

jojo170968
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Who cares?

[Post New]by jojo170968 on Mar 1, 10 8:53 AM
Totally agree with you, I played the hour demo and was glad when it had finished....boring boring boring

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 2, 10 10:54 AM
Yes me cares, puts up hand.

The story is the main feature of the game. I guess if you do not like story based games then this is not for you.

moysy1
Clownfish
Clownfish
587 Posts

[Post New]by moysy1 on Mar 2, 10 3:51 PM
I have really enjoyed the story of this game. I also like the **** aspect, connections, things to do with the circus etc., a fun game in all. Have not finished it yet, but looking forward to the endgame. An intreguing (sp) story with a slightly different aspect on ****.

moysy1
Clownfish
Clownfish
587 Posts

[Post New]by moysy1 on Mar 2, 10 3:54 PM
For **** read hidden object, sorry I forgot

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Mar 12, 10 7:29 AM
ME ME ME!! I LOVE this game. I loved the first one and it's SO cool to find out what's happening to Jess now.

I DO understand people who want straight games (and I admit I'm usually one of them) and not interminable dialogue, but this story captured my imagination and I can't wait until the next cut scene!

[Post New]by firebolt9596 on Mar 14, 10 3:25 PM
I sort of wish the dialogue scenes were all together, or played WHILE you were completing the HOG parts. It seemed to jump around too much for me. I enjoyed the story, but such short snippits of conversations just seemed to get in the way of playing the game.
Sort of stumbled on this game without realizing there was a prior storyline. Haven't decided yet if the issue with the dialogue will prevent me from trying it someday.

[Post New]by redneckgirl__ on Mar 14, 10 7:08 PM
Totally agree WHO CARES!!! The dialog needs to be all together at the beginning and then let us play the game. Only played the demo for 10 minutes and couldn't quit saying this is stupid......

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Mar 16, 10 4:24 PM
redneckgirl__ wrote:Totally agree WHO CARES!!! The dialog needs to be all together at the beginning and then let us play the game. Only played the demo for 10 minutes and couldn't quit saying this is stupid......

same here - totally confusing - guess I missed the point - no buy for me.

yblxkm
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by yblxkm on Aug 11, 10 10:37 AM
WAY too much text and yakking!! Concept of looking for the objects, BUT, don't need all the chatter.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 11, 10 12:57 PM
There is a game called "pure hidden" made just for those who want only game and no dialogue.

I love the dialogue and the game.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Oct 2, 10 5:04 AM
Pure Hidden is a horrible game. But i digress. i like this one better than the first. Maybe i'm accustomed to the story cut scenes now, but they don't bother me nearly as much as they did in "Midnight"

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Oct 2, 10 6:29 AM
i am playing 3cardstomidnight right now and I love to listen to the video story and the puzzles are not too hard. I will get the DD today.

just went to see on my notes i've written when I tried 3 cards to dead time: it goes like this, alot of dialogue, good story, different, fun to play and good puzzles and smart.

Edited on 10/02/2010 at 6:33:25 AM PST

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Oct 3, 10 12:56 AM
I also totally agree. Far toooooooo much dialogue. I just want to play the game. I can't even skip the dialogue. Just as well it is only $2.99

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Oct 3, 10 7:01 PM
Too much dialogue!!! and the shortest game on record. PLUS a pop quiz at the end! What a waste of money for me.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 7, 10 12:22 AM
I agree pure hidden is a horrible game on so many levels. The most glaring is that they try to make the items impossible to find. It is't a game that way it's torture.syl Hugs!

Go to: