kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

identifying twigs with Native Trees book

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Feb 28, 10 9:33 PM
Is something supposed to happen when you identify a twig with a specific tree in the Native Tree book? I keep collecting twigs and looking them up, but they only get listed in the inventory by number rather than by name, i.e. twig#6 instead of oak twig...

Mischie
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:identifying twigs with Native Trees book

[Post New]by Mischie on Mar 1, 10 12:24 AM
Hi you have to work out which tree goes with the items you have found i.e the cradle flyer is beech. Im missing the twig from the orchard - apple can not find it anywhere

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 1, 10 5:25 AM
Mischie wrote:Hi you have to work out which tree goes with the items you have found i.e the cradle flyer is beech. Im missing the twig from the orchard - apple can not find it anywhere

As soon as you go through to the orchard turn left. You should find the apple twig there. It's hard to see so look in that area carefully.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

identifying twigs with Native Trees book

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 1, 10 5:27 AM
kaitlinn wrote:Is something supposed to happen when you identify a twig with a specific tree in the Native Tree book? I keep collecting twigs and looking them up, but they only get listed in the inventory by number rather than by name, i.e. twig#6 instead of oak twig...

If you look at your items they have symbols on them. You need to look at the Magical Properties book to find out which tree goes with each symbol. Then of course you have to use the other book to figure out the names of each branch.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Mar 4, 10 10:18 PM
OK, thanks-I was paranoid I was going to have to start all over from the beginning again.........

Go to: