LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Walkthrough for the tunnels under the castle in London

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 9, 08 7:14 PM
Once you are in the maze and you have gotten lost this step by step walkthrough doesn't do much good. It really only works from when you first enter the catacombs maze.

This step by step will get you through and you will not have to back track.

When you enter you will see the Hawk in front of you. Go forward 2 and get the Hawk.

Turn left, go forward 3 and get Sir Lancelot.

Turn right at I, go forward 2 and get Sir Galahad.

Turn right, go forward 4 and get the Steer.

Turn left, go forward 2 and get Sir Perceval.

Turn right on G, go forward 2 and get the Boar.

Turn right, go forward 2 and get the Bear.

Turn left on A, go forward 3 and get Sir Sagremor.

Turn left on R, go forward 3 and get Sir Tristain.

Turn left on T, go forward 2,
turn right on H, go forward 2 and get the Wolf.

Turn left, go forward 3 and get the Dragon.

Turn left on U, go forward 2 and get Sir Gauvain.

Turn right, go forward 4 to the door out. The key is in the upper left above the door.

Get the key and use it to exit through the door.

Edited on 11/01/2008 at 10:16:08 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for the tunnels under the castle in London

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 8:15 PM
Thanks for posting that Lizzie. I know there are a lot of fish who will appreciate it!

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Oct 9, 08 11:19 PM
Thanks Lizzie I really could have used that walkthrough last night but right now I am still stuck in the tunnel under the castle of London. Can you tell me how to get out I have everything but Sir Perceval and the Key I know where the key is but I can not find Sir Perceval. What letters do I have to look for to find him? P0lese help me find Sir Perceval thanks in advance

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 10, 08 4:17 AM
Sir Perceval is on passage G. I can't tell you how to get there because I don't know where you are in the tunnels.

I am in the process of drawing a map marked with all the pieces, then I will post it in my photo bucket. But I work during the day so the map will not be complete until late tonight or perhaps Saturday morning.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Oct 10, 08 2:42 PM
Thanks Lizzie,

That will be some help the thing is I keep going by these green and gold bricks and for as I go is to H and X and B and X . I am going around in circles that is all I can tell you this is so confusing. I started the game over any way. So if I follow those instructions that you put in a earlier post I will probably get out because it seems very simple. I will also follow the map when you put it in. Thanks again Lizzie .

[Post New]by dragfly on Oct 10, 08 5:14 PM
Lizzie,

GREAT instructions for the maze and tunnels in the London phase of the game. I read your walkthrough for the tunnel and I got all of the "Sirs and so forth" and my last thing to get is the "Skeleton Key". I have been around and around in the maze until I am dizzy!! If I have gotten the Sirs and such, and did not follow the letters for KINGARTHUR, what do should I do?? After I did realize I had to do that, the street/letter signs did not even have most of the letters that spelled out KINGARTHUR. Do I need to restart the level and if so how do you restart a level?

This is a great game, but also very frustrating--PLEASE HELP!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 10, 08 8:24 PM
Prpldva,

What do you think of the way I color coded the map?

Creating something like that just adds another dimension to the game for me. It makes the game more fun.

I wish Big Fish would let us post links to pictures. It seems like such a bother for people to have to wait for me to send them a PM to get the link. Oh well, maybe someday they will change that.

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Oct 11, 08 3:43 AM
million thanks on the tunnels of london, i was about to uninstall, now im stuck on the placing of the nights, but at least i know its possable?? funny no stratagy quide to this? .

[Post New]by dragfly on Oct 11, 08 6:24 PM
TO: Lizzie and Purpldva:

1st to Lizzie - WOW you really know your stuff. I went on the photo website and saw your work. Very impressed and VERY THANKFUL!!! I will try the map the way you laid it out.

2nd to Purpldva - Thank you so much for giving me the clue "the key is above the door". Evidently my game had a glitch or I did something wrong because the door as pictured in Lizzie's photo website never appeared on my game. There was only a Stone Wall where I think a door must appear when you do the right thing.

I'm going to start over and see what happens.

Thanks to both of you!!!!!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 12, 08 7:19 AM
bumping this to the top

[Post New]by widgetwilk on Oct 13, 08 12:22 AM
Now I have found how to get through the maze, with Lizzk map ,how do I go back to the start,
can you start this section again???

Edited on 10/13/2008 at 3:00:30 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 5:24 AM
dragfly wrote:TO: Lizzie and Purpldva:

1st to Lizzie - WOW you really know your stuff. I went on the photo website and saw your work. Very impressed and VERY THANKFUL!!! I will try the map the way you laid it out.

2nd to Purpldva - Thank you so much for giving me the clue "the key is above the door". Evidently my game had a glitch or I did something wrong because the door as pictured in Lizzie's photo website never appeared on my game. There was only a Stone Wall where I think a door must appear when you do the right thing.

I'm going to start over and see what happens.

Thanks to both of you!!!!!!!!!

Glad we were able to help you! Have fun playing it again-I did!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 5:26 AM
widgetwilk wrote:Now I have found how to get through the maze, with Lizzk map ,how do I go back to the start,
can you start this section again???

You can't "re-start" per se, but you can walk back to the beginning of the maze.

hosier1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by hosier1 on Oct 13, 08 5:07 PM
Hi, Lizzie and Prpldva...

I have been at this a couple of days...how do I get back to the hawk...PLEASE??? Like this game but totally stuck. Will try to find your map once again on photobucket, Lizzie...beginning to feel brain dead! Will be so very grateful for any help either of you can give me.

Margaret (Hosier 1)

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 5:56 PM
Where are you in the maze?

dooley1
Clownfish
Clownfish
751 Posts

[Post New]by dooley1 on Oct 14, 08 8:58 AM
Thanks for the map, Lizziek. You did a wonderful job on it. I was stuck for 2 hours, going in circles trying to get the hawk which I missed. Thanks to you, I was able to go backwards, retrieve the hawk and Not restart the game.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 14, 08 9:21 AM
dooley1,

I'm glad the map helped. I think with a picture of the whole area it is easier to get your bearings.

Good luck with the rest of the game!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 14, 08 10:27 AM
hosier1 wrote:Hi, Lizzie and Prpldva...

I have been at this a couple of days...how do I get back to the hawk...PLEASE??? Like this game but totally stuck. Will try to find your map once again on photobucket, Lizzie...beginning to feel brain dead! Will be so very grateful for any help either of you can give me.

Margaret (Hosier 1)

Hi Margaret! Welcome to the forums. You can always follow one wall back to the beginning. Move as if you had to keep your hand on the wall and you can get back to the beginning and then follow the letters

hosier1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by hosier1 on Oct 14, 08 6:36 PM
Thank you so much for your help prpldva...also found Lizzie K's map...wow...wouldn't have gotten through without this! This is such fun.

Hosier1

[Post New]by SandraP on Oct 15, 08 7:02 AM
Hi Lizzie

I have pm'd you but maybe someone can help me out with a question here, I know I may sound daft but where can I find Lizzie's map? I have searched for photobucket but cant find it, I have clicked and checked Lizzie's profile and nothing!

I am stuck in the maze, dont have the hawk and its driving this old Scottish woman crazy!!

HELPPPPPP!

Go to: