loopyerme
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Technical Issues Page Gone?

[Post New]by loopyerme on Aug 7, 16 1:38 PM
I posted problems at an earlier date but AGAIN I am having problems. I got stuck and couldn't move forward in the game last time so I took the game out and then reinstalled it. When I did that I also deleted the player name. When I restarted the game, it stopped me even earlier in the game. As you can tell by my perseverence, I really like this game, especially the type of game. Please help me as there really aren't that many of this type of game. The Snark Busters and Royal Trouble series do compare however. Please help me.
Thanks ever so much.

loopyerme
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Technical Issues Page Gone?

[Post New]by loopyerme on Aug 12, 16 2:34 PM
Is anybody at BFG Technical problems Department out there listening? I still haven't heard from anybody about my issues with this game that I posted on the 7th. Once I got frozen at one point and it would not let me move forward in the game so I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and then it just kept kicking me out. I went to the post that said to "Post any Mysteries of Magic Island technical issues here only" but the page was locked and I was unable to post any problems I was having there.

I thank you in advance for your help with this.

loopyerme
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by loopyerme on Aug 13, 16 7:05 AM
Oh goodness. I think I need to apologize for my first post on this issue. I just realized it made it look like I was asking for free games. That wasn't it at all I assure you. I just really want to play this game all the way through without having any issues. Again, if you could fix the problems, I would truly be ever so grateful. Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 14, 16 12:05 PM
Howdy loopyerme,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been freezing and unable to be played to completion. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included a few pages below that contain some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations where a game seems to be freezing or not working properly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator
Game Compatibility

If this issue continues, please get in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond what the forums can provide, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion for this game that I am remaking so that other players who run into issues can post there too:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mysteries of Magic Island here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: