bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold technical issues

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 1, 10 1:28 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold technical issues

[Post New]by glendajohn on Apr 5, 10 6:28 AM
I am still at the beginning. There isn't any instructions as to what to pick up. Where to place them, and the hint doesn't show me anything. There are no 'sparkles' either. very frustrating. Please help. thanks

xveca
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by xveca on Apr 10, 10 7:23 PM
I agree, very frustrating and I really regret I bought the game....They could at least give us a walkthrough guide or something...

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Sep 20, 10 6:53 AM
On rating this game I wouldn't even give it a rating of 1 (one). No hint that works and you can not see where you place things. It needs major overhauling in order to get a good revue. The game testers goofed on this one.

KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KC_Granny on Sep 21, 10 6:27 PM
I'm in the mine and need to find a pick axe. And I have clicked every inch of the screen - and there is no pick axe. When I click on the hint button, it shows me a wrench. I can pick up the wrench, but have no where to place it yet.

So - this bug completely stops the game. Advise please.

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by vakrow on Sep 25, 10 11:08 AM
I agree its the worst game I have ever played all I am doing is clicking if it wasnt for thhe hint button I would not have found anything I thought I was going blind Val

[Post New]by gallaghermaryg on Sep 29, 10 3:04 PM
When I play this game,I do not get the loops around the objects that I have to find.When I did the trial version last year.It was fine, that is why I bought it.I have updated my video card and uninstalled the game and then reinstalled but no good.The hint button doesn't work either.

Go to: