woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

Awful Game

[Post New]by woodentot on Mar 1, 10 6:45 AM
This has got to be the worst game of 2010. Why do we have to play in the Dark? Managed to play the first 4 rooms, then gave up, sorry bfg, not for me.

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Awful Game

[Post New]by Faylyn on Mar 1, 10 7:11 AM
I totally agree. I never will buy a game that is designed like this. In the demo, I played 6 rooms and chose not to go further.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Mar 1, 10 7:48 AM
This game sucks BIGTIME.

[Post New]by growerlade on Mar 1, 10 7:56 AM
I concurr, the darkness sucked the graphics sucked, I made it about ten min. what a waste of time

[Post New]by me_gabby on Mar 1, 10 8:27 AM
Have to agree.....two thumbs down! It seemed very slow and positively boring! Sorry BF, but this one is a loser.

lucyfar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by lucyfar on Mar 1, 10 8:37 AM
i agree the worst game ever too dark and very hard on the eyes.

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Mar 1, 10 2:06 PM
Sadly, I must agree. Scrounging around in the dark is NOT my idea of a fun time, given my older eyes. And that "ghost detector" thingy? Phooey. We'll wait for a game that has better graphics. Must give this Which is too bad, because we love HOGs...

[Post New]by janism on Mar 2, 10 4:48 PM
This game sucks - I didnt even last five minutes. Whats with these DARK games. Sorry BF. Loose this one.

anonymiss
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by anonymiss on Mar 3, 10 10:48 PM
I wouldn't say it's the worst game I've ever played, but it's far from the best. I agree with everyone else's assessment that playing the whole game in the dark is just not my cup of tea. Shame really as I think the story behind this game has potential, but I'm just not interested in playing a game where I end up with a headache because I have to squint to find the items. I lasted 20 minutes before I deleted it.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 3, 10 11:19 PM
So far I think it is just one of 2 worst games of the year so far. It's about tied with the Bonnie and Clyde hog. That one isn't so dark, just items so tiny and fuzzy and colorless they are invisible. What a week so far when we are all so hungry and got free coupons in our clutches. Do we have to wait til April when they expire for 2 good games?

Go to: