bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Mac version for Fix-It-Up: World Tour is here!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 1, 10 9:17 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Fix-It-Up: World Tour is here! If you haven’t checked it out yet, try this game by clicking here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fix-It-Up: World Tour players.

if you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

iBeb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Mac version for Fix-It-Up: World Tour is here!

[Post New]by iBeb on Aug 25, 10 11:27 PM
It worked fine for me from January 29th to last week.
But after an OS update (I think) it's not working anymore.
The icon bounces thrice, then disappears.
The process is still in the processes list, and I have to kill it manually.
I launched the console to try and understand the problem.

25/08/10 10:24:53 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Support/LaunchCFMApp[12941] launch failed with error code -2857 (cfragCFragRsrcErr) for application /Applications/Games/Fix-it-up 2 - World Tour.app/Contents/Resources/.Game/Fix-it-up II.app/Contents/MacOS/Fix-it-up_2
25/08/10 10:24:53 [0x0-0x24b24b].com.world-loom.fix-it-up[12941] /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Support/LaunchCFMApp[12941] Launch failed with error code -2857 (cfragCFragRsrcErr) for application /Applications/Games/Fix-it-up 2 - World Tour.app/Contents/Resources/.Game/Fix-it-up II.app/Contents/MacOS/Fix-it-up_2
25/08/10 10:24:53 com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[232] ([0x0-0x24b24b].com.world-loom.fix-it-up[12941]) Exited with exit code: 215

I googled the message and it seems something's wrong in the application.

Any clue.
_bertrand fourrier

Re:Mac version for Fix-It-Up: World Tour is here!

[Post New]by notahappychappy on Apr 27, 11 6:30 PM
Don't you think you guys should fix the win 7 installation of this game before getting side-tracked with mac or i-phone?? there r plenty of people out there STILL trying to get this to work properly. one **** at a tme gentlemen. there's a bloody good reason y im not happy. fix the game we paid for and you will have happy chappys.

Go to: