bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 8, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 forum

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 8, 16 5:35 AM
[Removed by Moderator] I find it unacceptable that yesterday I tried to post a second message within about 3 minutes after a first and it was refused, [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 08/17/2016 at 5:09:45 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Aug 17, 16 5:17 PM
Hi jennsmom,

I'm sorry to hear there was an issue posting one of your replies. The Forum Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that spam can cause, and our forums contain some preventative measures to help decrease the amount of spam that can be posted. However, for this reason we recommend waiting a few minutes between adding posts. This way we can help make sure the replies are posted without being flagged as spam.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules for everyone to keep in mind while posting. Specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

We request that people please refrain from commenting on or discussing the presence of spam in the forums. Currently the Moderation Team must manually delete spam posts and ban the posters. By noting those rules, we can help make sure the spam is removed as quickly as possible in order to keep the forums tidy and accessible for all.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Advocate2 on Aug 30, 16 3:54 AM
Waiting for tips on some of the trash items! lol

Go to: