dotty1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Stars

[Post New]by dotty1956 on Aug 8, 16 9:18 PM
How do you get the bronze coloured star that says scene complete. I keep going over and over scenes but I still get the gold star.

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Stars

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Aug 9, 16 3:27 AM
Hi Dotty,

You get a Bronze Star for finishing a scene.
You get a Silver Star for finishing a scene and finding Either ALL the Trash OR ALL the Lost and Found items.
You get a Gold Star for finishing a scene and finding ALL the Trash AND ALL the Lost and Found items.

If you replay a scene you will only get a better star rating if you find Trash or Lost and Found items that you didn't find when you have played the scene before.
Hope this helps.

ps When you have found ALL the Trash, the Trash can lid at the bottom left of the scene closes.
When you have found ALL the Lost and Found items, the Porthole at the bottom left of the scene closes.

Edited on 08/10/2016 at 2:06:04 AM PST

dotty1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by dotty1956 on Aug 11, 16 12:39 AM
Thankyou so much Hoggywizard, I can continue playing

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Oct 24, 16 5:59 AM
I am playing the new Mac updated version of the game. Although I completed the scenes, found all the trash items and lost and found items I only get bronze stars.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 24, 16 8:02 AM
Swtmb, I would definitely post that in the tech issues thread and send a report to BFG customer service. That's clearly a game error, but probably an easy fix (unlike the last one).

Go to: