lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Well Well some do not listen to us

[Post New]by lineck on Mar 1, 10 11:37 PM
I tried this game for 15 minutes, thinking surely they would not make all the game play dark and with torches ect. all the developers need to do is read the forums:

The biggest complaints I see are:
1 Too dark
2 just three hints and impossible to find without hints. and smarty remarks when clicking.
3: Not enough decent mini games. (hate the cockroach game that is no skill.

and what do they do make them too dark and impossible to find without hints, I could go on as I also found it a terrible game personally. But developers that do not listen to the forums do not deserve to get the results.
1/10 the one is just because well I supose some will like it and they did develop it.

Cheers
lineck

Genet1770
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Well Well some do not listen to us

[Post New]by Genet1770 on Mar 3, 10 12:43 PM
Actually, I believe someone did put a post on this forum about liking the game, but I'm with you. I cannot see what possible reasoning would bring them to the conclusion that I would pay to have some guy constantly huh-uh-ing at me every time I wrong-click, and for having points taken away from me for wrong clicks too, AND being "told" about it as well. This baffles me, that they make the "goals" all but impossible to achieve, and then chide you, penalize you, etc, for not doing it. As you say, don't they read these fora?

runtotorun
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Well Well some do not listen to us

[Post New]by runtotorun on Aug 26, 10 9:00 PM
Congratulations for lasting that long. I didn't make it past 12 minutes. Like you said, it's way too dark in more ways than one.
I didn't care for this game at all.

Go to: