MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

I LOVE THIS GAME

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Mar 2, 10 7:43 AM
I KNOW THAT I AM READING A LOT OF BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THIS GAME, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVED IT! I AM ALSO A BIG FAN OF THE SHOW TAPS. I JUST WISH THAT THE GAME HAD MY " FAB 4 " AS CHARACTERS INSTEAD. I AM REFERRING TO GRANT, JASON, STEVE AND TANGO.

PLEASE BIG FISH, MAKE MORE GAMES LIKE THIS ONE WHERE HIDDEN OBJECTS ARE EXACTLY THAT. JUST A LIST OF THINGS TO FIND, NOT SOME ROOM WITH NO LIST AND NO INSTRUCTIONS.

ANYWAY, BIG FISH GAMES, YOU DID GOOD!!!!!!!!! AS USUAL!!!!!!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME HAVE MY SAY.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:I LOVE THIS GAME

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 2, 10 7:46 AM
Thank you for your feedback, Millie I was hoping that at least someone would like the game, if only to make the developers feel good

I haven't tried it yet, myself.

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Mar 2, 10 7:48 AM
big fish didn't develop this game, they just offered it! and i am glad to hear someone enjoyed it! i for one found it AWFUL, to dark, hate flashlight scenes, not a game for me!

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Mar 2, 10 11:09 AM
I'm not a fan of flashlights either. I did not play long enought to get interested in the story, only through the second set of screens.
I have faith that others will enjoy the flashlight search through junk piles. The game works well, at least I have had no problems with the mechanics. And the graphics are fine. Just not my style.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Mar 2, 10 11:43 AM
Millie, When did you escape?

pavlovscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,478 Posts

[Post New]by pavlovscat on Mar 5, 10 7:11 AM
I won't say that I loved the game, but I enjoyed the story. Finding sounds & other things with different meters is a neat idea. I didn't like the roaches, but the rest of the game was fine. I liked the pipe mini-game. The dark searches weren't bad because you got a large light circle, not a tiny one. I didn't think the objects were difficult to find, and the hints were adequate.

However, I will not be buying the game because of one deal breaker for me. At the end of every scene, you have to wait for the scoring count to finish. It may be petty, but I cannot stand having to wait for scoring scenes. Especially in a story like this where they are trying to build suspense, slow scoring screens shatter immersion and waste playing time. It bugs me every time I see it. If the developer had allowed a click to bypass the scoring count, I would have bought this game. As it is, maybe a DD purchase depending on my mood that day.

Go to: