loulouamy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

2 questions, one is about the next aveyond release date?

[Post New]by loulouamy on Mar 2, 10 8:06 AM
Hello all, i am a shameless lurker on BFG forums lol, but i have to ask this question because i love the Aveyond Series and i am not to sure if i can wait for the next game! I have just finished the Lost orb and i am wondering if anyone has and new info about the release of latest one, the Gypsys Tale. All that it says on the web site is that its to be relased march/april, does anyone have any new info?

Also I would like to download my aveyond series game to my work computer. ( i got permission believe it or not.) Do i have to buy them again or does BFG let u have the games on more then one computer?

Any help would be great, thanks guys and gals!

Re:2 questions, one is about the next aveyond release date?

[Post New]by songsmith2003 on Mar 2, 10 8:10 AM
I haven't visited the Amaranth Games site for a couple of weeks. I think it said something about Gypsy coming out in mid-March. I haven't heard a date for the next Aveyond.

Anyway, you might want to check there.

You would need to install the game manager on that computer. I've accidentally deleted games on mine, but when I go into my purchase history in my account, I'm given the opportunity to DL it again. That's one thing I really like about BFG.

Edited on 03/02/2010 at 8:12:05 AM PST

[Post New]by veronique875 on Mar 2, 10 9:25 AM
Gypsy's tale of course is not part of Aveyond series, it is an adventure game with some hidden object.

March/April seems to be the current posted release date.

loulouamy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by loulouamy on Mar 3, 10 4:27 AM
Erm, yeah, now that i had a double take on the site, i see now its not an Aveyond game. but dont tell me that Aveyond is over!!!??? There has to be another part of it!

[Post New]by veronique875 on Mar 3, 10 5:26 AM
Yes, chapter 4 will come.. but later.

loulouamy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by loulouamy on Mar 5, 10 8:30 AM
Well be that as it may, the question still stands, if there is any new info about the next Aveyond Game. A bit later is not of much help to me, sorry.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 5, 10 2:26 PM
I'm pretty sure not even Amanda herself can answer your question right now! So, helpful or not, "later" really is the best anyone can do. Last time it took quite a few months, though, so you just have to be patient.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 6, 10 5:03 AM
AV3.4: The Dark Prophecy:
Tentative (very tentative) - the game may be ready for release around Christmas. However, Gypsy's Tale is taking longer than anticipated to get ready for testing, so that date will likely be extended.

Plans are to have 3 more chapters in the series ... TDP is definite, the next almost assured, and the third likely.

After the series is over, Amanda will likely go on with the Aveyond games, but that, of course, could change in the future.

loulouamy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by loulouamy on Mar 6, 10 7:56 AM
Thank you to the person who posted about info about the next Aveyond Series, I could not find info anywhere about it and thank you for giving me a time frame. So its something to look forward to if it gets released in time. And telling someone that a game is coming later or to be paitent is really, well its not a good answer for me. But this one was, thank you kindly Orchidna!

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 6, 10 1:39 PM
You're very welcome.

AZsam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AZsam on Jun 12, 10 3:00 PM
Hi, just played a Beta test on the Gypsys the tower of secrets and was great until I hit an area that kept telling me to do the same thing over and over. Think it will be great when kinks are out.

semcrae
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by semcrae on Aug 13, 10 11:10 PM
Not complaining - just an observation and comment. The chapters were supposed to be every few months and they wound up taking a lot longer than that - the final one upwards of almost a year. I would rather have just waited for the whole version to be released and not have to remember where I leave off each time.

12angels
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by 12angels on Aug 27, 10 11:48 AM
semcrae wrote:Not complaining - just an observation and comment. The chapters were supposed to be every few months and they wound up taking a lot longer than that - the final one upwards of almost a year. I would rather have just waited for the whole version to be released and not have to remember where I leave off each time.

I kind of agree... Each time a new one is released to know what I am doing I have to start from the first game each time.

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Nov 2, 10 1:51 PM
Has anyone heard when in December is the release date for the next Aveyond and if BFG will get it immediately? I would be willing to buy my first CE if it's a new Aveyond.

semcrae
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by semcrae on Dec 4, 10 1:38 PM
12/23

Go to: