bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Your comments and reviews for Fizzball

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 2, 10 9:03 AM
Hey Fishies!

What do you think of Fizzball? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and reviews in this thread! Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 07/12/2010 at 8:43:22 AM PST

teawren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Your comments and reviews for Fizzball

[Post New]by teawren on Jul 24, 10 6:18 AM
what a surprisingly wonderful little game

i don't usually play with the speakers on as the constant drone of background music irritates me but i had to play with sound for this one; between the chickens laying eggs and the startled look on the panda, the whole thing had me laughing out loud even though i'm terrible at this sort of game

make that 1 billion and 1 games sold as i'm buying this one

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jul 24, 10 10:13 AM
I have to agree with you teawren this game is just way too cute and I'm no good at these games but who cares it's fun and it's cute way to cute to pass up Felix has sold another one !

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 24, 10 3:24 PM
I bought this game a long time ago. I like it. I haven't seen another one like it - it's unique. It's on sale this weekend, so give it a try. It's not brainy, it's just cute and simple fun.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jul 24, 10 8:21 PM
Tell me so i don't have to buy it. Why did everyone disappear?!?

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jul 25, 10 9:31 AM
Saw it recommended on Chit Chat, tried it, and loved it. For $2.99 today and tomorrow, it's a steal!

gapalms
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by gapalms on Jul 28, 10 4:18 PM
So glad I bought this during the $2.99 SALE! It took me at least 45 min. into the demo to realize that I was addicted. I kept thinking I don't like-like this, but I kept playing and playing. I knew it was going to haunt me if I didn't buy it. Very pleased with my purchase.

[Post New]by wendycat00 on Jul 30, 10 8:12 PM
I've played a few of these kind of games (Boom Voyage,Treasures of the Deep, Egyptian ball, Ultra Ball) and this one has the most personality! I think they are called "breaker games". This genre is a lot of fun but could stand some improving art and subject-wise. Perhaps this is the start of a breakthrough. The humor in Fizzball is so welcome, The moose in the bubble cracks me up. My only criticism is that the ball is sooo hard to see at first!

YEOLDHIPPY
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by YEOLDHIPPY on Jun 20, 14 9:54 AM
Where are the 180 Levels?

Go to: