bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Monaco- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 10, 16 8:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Monaco. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Monaco posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

I hope you enjoy the city!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 08/10/2016 at 8:13:11 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Monaco- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 10, 16 8:12 AM
Existing Monaco threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Monaco- Level Help level 99

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 23, 16 9:56 AM
Anyone know how to get enough pinks to get past the intern level? 5 tries and the most I can get is 9200 and 15,000 are needed! Haven't been able to,form any lightning or even the bomb line crush combos so help?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Monaco- Level Help level 99

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 23, 16 1:32 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:Anyone know how to get enough pinks to get past the intern level? 5 tries and the most I can get is 9200 and 15,000 are needed! Haven't been able to,form any lightning or even the bomb line crush combos so help?
m

After posting and losing 2 more lives it suddenly gave me a good board and the whole thing completed in well under the required moves! Another example of if you try long enough the game finally lets you win but I'm certainly not trying any higher levels!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 23, 16 1:44 PM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I understand there's been some trouble completing Level 99, Intern and I wanted to stop by and offer help. This level was definitely tricky, and took me a few tries to complete, but what I found most helpful overall was to start by focusing on creating boosts to clear some of the barriers towards the bottom of the board.

By doing this I could clear up more board space quickly, and by setting off bomb boosts near the bottom it let more gummies cascade onto the board. This helped to rack up extra gummy matches, which was useful in clearing tiles, getting pink gummies, and getting bonuses that helped me score. Matching vertical line crushes and bomb blasts together also aided in this, as the boost it created was able to take out a few columns and rows at a time.

If there's still trouble completing this level we invite you to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that's associated with your game. Our Reps can offer some tips and tricks for levels, and they're always glad to assist as much as they can.

I hope this has been able to help, and happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 3:08 PM
Hello all,

Thank you for your presence and insight into the city of Monaco! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out and also so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels.

Thank you all for your understanding and again for helping one another out in our game. If there is ever still an issue with a level, I would like to reiterate that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 3:11:48 PM PST

pisky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by pisky on Oct 27, 17 3:10 PM
Level 52 3rd run trying to get the reward and get the green gems to build the building on level 100. I have been trying for a very long time!!!! Any thoughts? I have tried different ways of going about it and even got $700 at the start of the level to buy extras and that didn’t work either....frustrated

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 28, 17 6:31 AM
Whats the reward you will get for doing 52 at master builder level anyway? what will it give you? There is no prize for doing it, just another 60 coins as its already given out the token in the ten item mission. Is there any need to even bother doing it for just 60 coins? and why spend 700 coins to earn 60? That just doesn't add up at all. And how does it help at level 100? This is a bit of a mystery.

pisky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by pisky on Oct 31, 17 10:41 AM
Sorry wrong level. I meant level 53. It gives you a wheel and 20 gems for collecting all 10

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 2, 17 5:31 AM
Ok, then if its 53, all you get is just 100,000 blue hats when you have completed the 10 item mission and collected all 10 wheels, but it doesn't say it gives you 20 green gems at all. You don't even need to bother doing it, its a waste of time. You can easily ship the blue hats from previous cities if you don't have enough in Monaco, and you don't need to waste boosts or coins etc to get through any level at all in any city to earn green gems as you can get as many as you like doing Istanbul 105-1, that will get a ton of them without cost.

pisky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by pisky on Nov 5, 17 9:23 AM
Still haven’t succeeded to get past this level and I tried Istanbul 105-1 and I didn’t get any green gems. Can’t move on at all!!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 5, 17 4:01 PM
pisky, you don't get ANY green gems by playing ANY level in the game, you get them by buying them, USING THE RESOURCES you earn from playing the levels. Istanbul 105-1 is far and away the easiest and best way to earn huge amounts of resources, of all 3 colours so you can buy a HEAP of green gems. Thats how it works. The resources stay in Istanbul, but you buy green gems and they move with you back to the city you want to use the green gems in. Hope that has made it clear?

[Post New]by Gaylemgd on Nov 14, 17 2:28 PM
I'm stuck on level 53 as well. Need to complete to get compass for boss and then receive green gems to build monument at level 100. Don't want to purchase gems.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 14, 17 5:46 PM
If you don't want to use your resources in Monaco to purchase the green gems, thats fair enough, as you need them to build monuments etc, but go back to Istanbul and play level 105-1 over a few times, before too long, you will have accumulated hundreds of thousands of each of the three coloured resources, buy your green gems there, they transfer back to Monaco and you can use them there. Its not rocket science.

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 5:48:05 PM PST

Stuck at level 20 intern

[Post New]by Ellakat on Dec 19, 17 11:52 PM
I'm stuck at level 20 intern. Just can't get the 30,000 points. Even buying 15 extra moves didn't help. I guess this is as far as I get in Monaco.

Otherwise: Gummy drop is a great game.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Dec 20, 17 12:22 AM
Ellakat, these levels where you just can't get the points are vedy frustrating. I found (from bitter experience) that instead of buying several sets of extra moves using a combo boost (sometimes plus 1x 5 extra moves) is more effective and cheaper. Good luck!

Replying to Globetrotter217

[Post New]by Ellakat on Dec 20, 17 7:29 AM
Thank you for your comment. I think you're right. I bought a combo and then 15 extra moves: now I made it: level 20 intern is done. Maybe my stay in Monaco will be a little longer.

babalou
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by babalou on Apr 10, 18 12:16 PM
Has anyone got advice how to get through level 53 in Monaco. I have tried about 50 times using boosts and still cant get the required points.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 11, 18 10:41 AM
Hello!

Thanks for reaching out. Monaco, Level 53 can definitely be challenging, so I'm happy to offer some advice about how I achieved the score.

First I focused on making matches to fill the color blocker at the center of the board. Once the color blocker detonated, there were three sets of side by side lightning bolts . By matching the lightning bolts with each other, I could clear the board of gummies three times.

In addition to the lightning bolts that appeared on the board at the start of the level, I also worked to create new lightning bolts . Wherever possible I matched these lightning bolts with a line crusher or a combo boost. This turned the rest of the same-colored gummies into line crushers or combo boosts, which really helped me get a higher score. After creating the first lightning bolt , the process became progressively easier. I also matched line crushers and combo boosts together. This cleared many gummies at a time.

Hopefully this advice comes in handy. I wish you the best of luck with this level.

bfgBeruna

Go to: