megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

Dive area doesn't change anymore :(

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Aug 10, 16 1:00 PM
I am not sure if this is a glitch or its me but every time I dive, I get the same area. I complete everything but am left with 2 left over deep lights which usually doesn't happen as they go to each of the 3 bags. Then the dive is over n the diver rests n yet when I go back in the water, it's the same area I just did!!! It used to be that after I finished a dive, I got a new area to explore but now it's the same one over n over. I'm on level 63 n my dives have at least 8 places I need to use magic. I love the diver not needing oxygen (best update ever!!! Especially with the abundance of green stones) but I'd really like to keep advancing as it gets boring doing the same location over n over again. Is there something I am missing?

Re:Dive area doesn't change anymore :(

[Post New]by Tguzman13 on Aug 10, 16 4:09 PM
I'm having the same issue. I however am level 90. I agree de-cursing the same underwater area over and over is really boring. Are you in the same area as I am? It's 8 areas to de-curse and there are 2 underwater mines. And a total of 9 structures? I'm wondering if we're just at the end of the underwater area haha
I'm also not seeing this "seahorse wrangler" That was supposed to come along in the last big update (the helpful seahorse) I thought at first it was the seahorse underwater that you can buy stuff from but when going to my achievements after making a few purchases (complete waste of pearls) and I've made zero progress on that goal. I'm sure they will figure it out. I've tried posting in this forum and tried getting answers but have had no success
I'm glad I'm not the only one having the underwater issue though thank you for sharing your grief

Tiny turtle

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Aug 10, 16 5:03 PM
I just counted and yes it appears we are at the same underwater area! The most aggravating part of this dive is the 3rd area to unlock! It's so small & makes me wonder why it's even there! Then it takes 2 more times to open the 2nd mine! The last place to open with the chest is like an 8 hour wait and by then I usually have everything done n just am waiting forever. I am always left with 2 deep lights which never happens in other levels. This is my 4th time playing it!! If this is the last level, they didn't make very many then because I've only been diving a lot in the past 2 months.

I have seen the seahorse n gotten the achievement. You pay him in coins to bring you 10 bricks. Wasn't worth it especially when you have 2 mines n he's only in some levels not all. Good to know I am not alone though!! At least I have become very good at this level. Know how much edaloot I need n bricks lol

Olg1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Olg1 on Aug 11, 16 3:13 AM
Same here megwoman..Level 105 and always the same underwater area (for the 7th time in a row). Above all: there is no seahorse anywhere.. Really disappointed about it..guess I need a different underwater area but it never appears...

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Aug 11, 16 3:54 AM
rI have bean in this dive too but for me it has bean same dive since the announcement of the sea horses and no sea horse has appeared for me always same dive I have sent fix it tickets to big fish and getting nothing but automated response and have posted in forum many times it is very boring to repeat same dive over and over the only reason I keep diving is cause I need the amber bits and basalt bits all my fountains are maxed so I do not need the bottles anymore I am at level 83
And fear if they do not fix this glitch and allow us to have different dives I will never get the trophy for the sea horse wrangler

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Aug 11, 16 5:55 AM
I am at the same area and also have seen no seahorse.
My concern is that the upgrades to fountains using elements is a bit pointless now. I don't ever have to worry about making the most of my fountains because the amount of magic is always more than enough. I think the idea of permanently doing away with the need for magic per hour while underwater seems great but is actually dull.

I think it would be better to have periodic events when magic is not needed, then go back for a few weeks to needing magic and being able to fail dives. Even though the earlier dives would be easier now, they also aren't as familiar to me as I did them once, progressed to the next and have been doing the same dive over and over for weeks.

By alternating the need/no need of magic, it would make the game more fun for more players. Not needing magic is only "great" if you have 8000 magic (or whatever but it is a lot more than lower level players have). Otherwise they get stuck in the dive until they have the 8000 needed to de-curse the final area. This affects me indirectly in that more and more of the mid-level players give up.

Mods, please pass this to the developers. Thanks

Solgud
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by Solgud on Aug 11, 16 1:08 PM
My area changes but I've not seen the seahorse yet. I've kept my diver down since the event first started so it's not for lack of trying.
I love the change but I've noticed the same thing. There isn't really any need to upgrade fountains or even buy more at this point! Especially for pearls. This makes me think there might be something else coming! A new magic eater. I could be wrong though.

[Post New]by Tguzman13 on Aug 11, 16 4:51 PM
So I just got a response and we are unfortunately on the last level of the underwater area. Hoping they create more soon

As for the seahorse he said that he usually shows up at the 8th level. I'm well beyond that so maybe I've missed it? Not sure.. but he said they should make improvements with new upgrades. So we'll see

Go to: