heroes of hellas question

[Post New]by pupdawg2003 on Mar 2, 10 8:28 PM
This is going to sound really dumb, but I can't figure out how to use the lightning bolts. I can't get past 3-3. I know I'm missing the obvious . . .

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:heroes of hellas question

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 3, 10 6:28 PM
You have to include them in a chain with any other two or more tiles of the same color. Then they will zip across in the direction their arrow is pointing and clear out all the tiles in their path.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 27, 10 8:22 PM
Well, maybe all the tiles in their path at that early level. And maybe not. Quite a lot of things will absorb a bolt and stop the path there, others will resist it.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 5, 10 1:18 AM
Obviously, if there is a hell stone in your way, it will be destroyed, but in the same time will stop your lightening

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

stuck on level 6-7

[Post New]by loriaudio on Jun 30, 10 2:27 PM
no one has offered any solution of how to skip levels or even if that s possible? level 6-7 seems impossible to beat how do you get to the locks ob the top row? none of the lightening bolts go up that far? has anybody gotten past this level? any advice on this and on skipping levels would be appreciated thanks in advance
Lori

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

stuck on level 6-7

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jul 3, 10 6:56 AM
loriaudio wrote: no one has offered any solution of how to skip levels or even if that s possible? level 6-7 seems impossible to beat how do you get to the locks ob the top row? none of the lightening bolts go up that far? has anybody gotten past this level? any advice on this and on skipping levels would be appreciated thanks in advance
Lori

Lori, don't try to break the locks. Use the lightning bolts to clear the gold tiles by shooting them strategically.
Hope this helps.

Go to: