AVEYOND: your feelings about this great masterpiece!

[Post New]by AveyondBigFan on Mar 3, 10 3:18 AM
To me,

'Tis not a role-playing game, 'tis an experience!

Now you may think that just because the original Aveyond game was a such a classic, I'd give it a 10/10 in a heartbeat, but seriously, no. The flaws in this gem are rather minor and the core experience is unforgettable and top-notch!

wow, the characters have their own distinct (if not stereotypical in a manner of viewing) personalities and they come off as a really unique and unforgettable cast. Mel and Te'ijal are my favorite characters!

My feelings are strong: Aveyond is really great as it holds quite a place in my heart!

Edited on 03/03/2010 at 3:19:32 AM PST

Chipsbox1
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:AVEYOND: your feelings about this great masterpiece!

[Post New]by Chipsbox1 on Mar 3, 10 3:58 AM
It's cute and funny but.... it's always very short (al least since the 3) so I'd rather pay for longer games with a richer experience. Just my opinion...

Edited on 03/03/2010 at 3:59:01 AM PST

loulouamy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by loulouamy on Mar 5, 10 8:35 AM
I usually have a rule of thumb when I buy computer games, I really don't enjoy playing them more than once, but with Aveyond its different, its really a great game and I have got many people hooked! I have all the games and am looking forward to the Release of the chapter after The Orb, does anyone have any idea when that is going to be released? It just cannot end this way.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 6, 10 5:16 AM
Loulouamy: Please see my answer in this topic:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/83379.page

Edited on 03/06/2010 at 5:16:50 AM PST

Starblader
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Starblader on Dec 19, 10 2:38 PM
I truely enjoyed this series, at first I thought I wasn't going to like it but after I played it for awhile I started to like it and now I own all of the games except for the new one that is due our on December 21st of this year. THAT IS THIS TUESDAY!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!

Go to: