Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 11, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 08/11/2016 at 6:44:15 AM PST

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Aug 11, 16 1:44 AM
The map doesn't work. It will show what is locked, and where you are, but it will not show your current task. Other than that, I had no other tech issues. But since I use the map often, please fix it.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Dargonnoone on Aug 11, 16 1:52 AM
Yes, map not working for me either. Need it too.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Aug 11, 16 3:48 AM
Map doesn't show current tasks for me either.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Aug 11, 16 4:10 AM
Same here with the map. I have to use the hint button instead. Playing on Windows 10

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on Aug 11, 16 5:46 AM
Same here...map useless. Hope this is the only glitch, not like a lot of the other CE's lately which made games unplayable.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 11, 16 6:45 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Windows 10

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 11, 16 6:46 AM
In regards to the map, we will be sure to pass this information along to the appropriate teams for investigation. If the above help articles don't help resolve the issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always happy to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Aug 11, 16 8:28 AM
Same issue with map not showing current task. Win 10

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 11, 16 8:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that the appropriate teams are aware of the issue occurring with Windows 10 and the inability to use the map. The teams are currently investigating this issue with the developers and we greatly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Once any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums. If you would like to add to the investigation, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Aug 11, 16 9:04 AM
not a tech issue, but the jump map works fine for me. on windows 8.1

[Post New]by Galatrin on Aug 11, 16 9:15 AM
The map is not showing available tasks. Win 8.1
The jump feature is working.

[Post New]by games4sanity on Aug 11, 16 10:29 AM
Add me to the list of people that don't have current tasks showing on the map. Also got to the puzzle with the sliding gems on the tube and I've solved the puzzle but the jewel won't come out of the exit slot. Hint button no help at all and I can't skip it, so no way to move on in the game. PC, Win 7, 64 bit all drivers up to date. Tried going out and coming back in, still nothing. Either I'm an idiot or this is a glitch. If the previous is true any suggestions would be helpful.

Edited on 08/11/2016 at 10:31:06 AM PST

[Post New]by chrishayes48 on Aug 11, 16 10:54 AM
I also have no tasks showing on the map.
I have got to the puzzle with the sliding gems on the tube and I've solved the puzzle but the jewel won't come out of the exit slot.
Hint button no help at all and I can't skip it, so no way to move on in the game.
PC, Win 7, all drivers up to date.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Aug 11, 16 4:00 PM
Same issue here...no current tasks showing up on map. I'm playing in custom mode, but tried it on different ones also. Win 8.

[Post New]by marfa923 on Aug 11, 16 7:17 PM
Add me to the list. The only thing I see on the map is the check mark of where I am, nothing else, definatly a problem. I use the map a lot and now I find myself using the hint. I won't buy it until it's fixed. I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium.
marfa923

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 12, 16 12:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let players know that the Moderation Team continues to pass along to the appropriate teams what is presented in the threads. The teams are aware of the issue with the map and are working hard to resolve this issue. It is highly recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report if you are experiencing this issue. The support team has the tools to gather this data to bring to the teams to aid in the investigation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will update the forums if any information is brought to our attention.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Dargonnoone on Aug 13, 16 12:32 AM
Bought the game and the map works now, but not before.

[Post New]by 96fisherman on Aug 13, 16 11:19 AM
I am not able to get the red square to take Mr. Jenkins photo.

drbabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by drbabs on Aug 13, 16 12:15 PM
Same issue with gem sliding tube. Solved but no results. Playing on Mac Probook OS El Capitain, 10.11.6. I buy games every week and am not pleased with the number of glitches lately. I look forward to a restful weekend with a game and hate it when I can't play.

I started over as a new player and had no problems.Weird.

Edited on 08/14/2016 at 3:40:08 PM PST

Go to: