Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 11, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 08/11/2016 at 6:42:53 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 11, 16 6:43 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ark161 on Aug 11, 16 9:24 AM
There is a typo on one of the screenshots. But that's a minor detail.

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Aug 11, 16 6:08 PM
Another rehashed story line with an evil spirit stealing people by taking their picture with a camera that traps them in a "negative" world.

Usual amateurishly drawn characters with wobbly mouth movements that do not match the spoken dialogue.

HOS were silhouette & mini-puzzles were entertaining enough.

I found 2 morphing objects quite by accident. There was a spinning ball by the hint button that was suppose to indicate the morphing objects but it was not helpful.

The hint button transports you to the next scene which is always nice.

The game plods along with endless back & forth. The story line is also quite boring.

If it wasn't for Mr Jenkins, the cat, the game would be even duller than it already is.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 14, 16 2:19 PM
After playing the beta, I wanted this game. Unfortunately, after I purchased it, puzzles that worked fine in the beta, no longer worked. What I thought was going to be an interesting story turned out to be SOSO and extremely short. It was an unsatisfying ending. I was suckered in by Mr. Jenkins, who had hardly anything to do!

I'm going to put Mr. Jenkins in the same category as Inspector Dupin: just because they are attractive and cute, doesn't mean the game is any good.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Aug 25, 16 3:02 AM
It would be nice if after finishing the game, and finding out that we missed one or two morphs, that we could go back and find those. Especially in this game, where the morphs were harder than usual to find. This goes for any game with collectibles that you have to find all of them to complete a puzzle.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Sep 20, 16 10:21 AM
I found the trial really interesting but the rest of the game seemed to go down hill from there really.

I found the game dull, and very simplistic. The puzzles are nothing different and it is quite a short game. The bonus chapter was very short and not worth the CE cost.

A dud for me.

Go to: