Wa-a-a-a-y too short

[Post New]by kelstar112 on Mar 3, 10 10:36 AM
This game has no staying power. It's way too short, and not interesting enough to play again.

MissJack08
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Wa-a-a-a-y too short

[Post New]by MissJack08 on Mar 3, 10 10:51 AM
I agree! Very short game. barely over an hour.
Not worth buying!

[Post New]by mykidsasoldier on Mar 3, 10 7:43 PM
Wow - wish I had seen the "waste of money" tips before!! I learned the hard way! Wasted a club credit...live and learn!

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by limey_scale on Mar 4, 10 1:31 AM
This is the first game I have finished in the demo hour! Its far too easy, the mini games are also far too easy - didn't bother to collect the notes as I knew this was going to be a no buy and didn't need the extras. Probably a good game for a beginner.
I give it out of 5

chet412
Clownfish
Clownfish
655 Posts

[Post New]by chet412 on Mar 4, 10 1:56 AM
I have to agree. This game was way too short for a HOG game. I practically finished it playing just the hour demo.

chet412

Mike4463
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Mike4463 on Mar 4, 10 6:04 AM
So glad to see these coments - so right - one of the shortest games I have got.
Pretty much of a disappointment for BF - also noticed they are getting real big on these $19 games !!! whats up with that ???

Harriju
Clownfish
Clownfish
593 Posts

[Post New]by Harriju on Mar 4, 10 7:08 AM
I agree. Way too short.

mycutesox
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by mycutesox on Mar 4, 10 11:47 PM
OMG! I agree. I finished in less than free demo time. But I have a rule. If a game seems likely to be a keeper I look at the walkthrough to see how much is left to do. If there isn't a walkthrough I wait for the game to show up on other sites or a walkthrough somewhere else before I buy. If I am more than halfway through I don't buy unless it's a really good game and I know I will play it again.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Mar 6, 10 1:02 AM
Another ST shocker....usually everyone complains their HOGs never end!

nicky43
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Wa-a-a-a-y too short

[Post New]by nicky43 on Mar 6, 10 4:31 AM
kelstar112 wrote:This game has no staying power. It's way too short, and not interesting enough to play again.

nicky43
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by nicky43 on Mar 6, 10 4:33 AM
I agree with everyone. I was one who purchased. Lost my money. What is goimg on with BF. Hidden objevt games are not as long as previous months. I will be very caredul next time.....if theres a next time!!!!!

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 8, 10 9:44 AM
I just got burned for the third time with the "Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal" game; after using up the free trial, I used a Game Club credit and imagine my surprise when I was finished in less than half an hour! And this is the third time this has happened to me, and the two previous games I PAID FOR. I URGE everyone with this complaint to not only post it on the forums but to go to "contact us" and send them a message via e-mail. This is robbery and it has got to stop.

niley
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by niley on Mar 12, 10 6:44 AM
I have to agree. This was not $6.99. I too wasted a credit. I need to read the blog before buying.

[Post New]by Lindzee2000 on Mar 17, 10 10:31 PM
I truly agree way way to short. I feel a bit ripped off but I did not read the reviews before buying like I usually do. Also live and learn.Too bad it did have some nice things going for it.

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Mar 20, 10 5:03 PM
I just finished this game with 14 minutes left in the demo. I RULE!

Go to: