tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

oh yay

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 11, 16 3:59 AM
Mr Jenkins is back.
I hope they let him do some kitty hi-jinks besides helping to get hard to reach objects.
I do so love the catitude of my feline four-legged pals.....and anyone who doesn't believe that a cat can comment on a situation or a thing or a person, has never lived at close quarters with any Mr Jenkins real world family.

and.....since games bend the reality of the world and time periods they are set in, why not add the talent of communication to add to the fun.

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

Re:oh yay

[Post New]by rainworm on Aug 11, 16 11:44 AM
Mr Jenkins is the best in this game. I liked the first game in the series very much, the others were quite good too, but with this one I have a problem: I am just not attracted, no curiosity comes up, that let me go on ......Is it the introducing scenes, the not very original ways we finally get into the showroom and to this camera?

Don't want to discourage others to try at least the demo.

Perhaps I am not in the right mood for this game. Will try again in some days....

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Aug 11, 16 5:17 PM
When/where was Mr. Jenkins debut?

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Aug 12, 16 12:39 AM
Mr Jenkins is an integral part of this series. He started as the family cat in the first game. For me he is a charming element ......

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Aug 13, 16 1:10 AM
I'm with ya Rainworm...not sure if I want to say "it's not you, it's me" or say "it's not me, it's you" with this installment, lol. But I do love me some Mr. Jenkins that crazy water-loving feline!

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by felinefi on Aug 13, 16 6:41 PM
Must admit...I love Mr. Jenkins

Go to: