basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

rio level 105

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 11, 16 7:44 PM
I have been on level for days and are not enough green gems to fill the fourth green bomb which is blocking the last sovenieur to drop I have had a total of eight lightening bolts and tried clearing board to cause a blast of board but cannot get any progress, any suggestions would be appreciated. on fixed income and cannot afford to purchase boosts at this time. thanking you in advance for any help

I won a shovel and finally able to get this level!! Happy Gaming everyone!

Edited on 08/12/2016 at 8:54:28 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:rio level 105

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 12, 16 12:34 PM
Hi basmith12,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Rio de Janeiro, Level 105. I can definitely see how this can be a tricky level and I'm glad to hear that you were able to get through this with a shovel.

What I found helped get through this level was to focus on making boosts such as line crushes, bombs, and lightning bolt boosts. When I was able to get a lightning bolt boost to combine with a line crush or bomb, this helped to fill the green color blockers. Once those green color blockers went off, I then focused on clearing the rest of the tiles.

If players find that they are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case, I'll include a link to a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

The great news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of particular levels, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune them.

Since this is a city level specific question, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated city thread. I'll include links to the main city directory as well as the one for Rio de Janeiro below.

Gummy Drop! City Directory
Rio de Janeiro - Level Help

Thank you for your understanding as this helps to keep the forums organized.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: