bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Price is Right 2010

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 4, 10 12:05 AM
Come on down to The Price is Right 2010, now with even more classic pricing games and new stages for a fun gameplay experience! Participate in Contestants' Row and play new favorites like Safe Crackers, Clock Game, and many more! Spin the Big Wheel for a chance at fabulous prizes and a huge payoff in the Showcase! Earn achievements to unlock new customization options for your avatar and celebrate with The Price is Right theme music!

Octor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:The Price is Right 2010

[Post New]by Octor on Jun 1, 10 5:29 PM
If you like The Price is Right, this isn't a bad way to spend some time. You probably won't want to play for hours at a time, but loading it up every once in a while can be enjoyable. It has many of the show's popular games, including Plinko. But I suspect the Plinko game is not physics-based, sadly. The video of the prizes is a little grainy but the graphics overall don't really detract from the experience. It would have been nice if Drew Carey had recorded a ton of lines to give it a little life. All you get is the announcer. I'd suggest giving the demo a try if you're a fan of the show. 50-50 chance you'll enjoy it enough to buy. They could have done better but could have done worse too.

Re:The Price is Right 2010

[Post New]by StormPHX on Jan 30, 14 10:56 AM
The game is interesting in that you wonder who come up with these prices. I just played a showcase showdown and a speed boat plus two other minor prizes were $11,175 - a speedboat costs this little? It would have been nice if all the games were included and perhaps even a game that grew as TPIR did but that's probably not going to happen.

Go to: