bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Price is Right 2010 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 4, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Price is Right 2010 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Price is Right 2010 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Price is Right 2010 forum

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Mar 7, 10 9:31 AM
Nothing really special here.

Firstly having it in dollars made it a lot harder, yes I know this is an American site but there should be an option to change the monetary system.

How many loading screens do you need in one game?!

Not one I would purchase, too slow, took too long to just play anything because of the loading screens and there is a few bugs in the game.

I would score this maybe one out of five.

[Post New]by SimpleAbundance on Mar 7, 10 1:11 PM
As far as I can tell, this game is almost identical the version you can get for the Wii, the main difference that I noticed being that this version has more clothing options for your contestant.

It's novel and cute for an hour of play but it's not something I would ever spend a credit on. It annoys me that so much of it is based on luck but...that's how The Price is Right works so it's not like I was surprised!

I didn't have any loading or "bug" issues like the previous poster did, so I'll bump my rating up to 2 out of 5.

If you're a Price is Right fanatic, though, you might love it, who knows.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Mar 8, 10 4:45 AM
Really not an improvement over the "old" version, tho it makes it more boring as you get 6 shots at crawling out of contestants' row instead of 4 b4 starting over. Horrendous graphix for 2010!

eluvre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by eluvre on Mar 15, 10 8:51 PM
Fun game! I had fun playing it.

[Post New]by tracyfm on Apr 1, 10 12:20 PM
I can't even play this game. After the contestant row shows up, the description of the product is read & the 4 contestants start clapping, that continues. I've tried clicking on the screen, pressing esc., pressing space bar, pressing enter. They've been clapping for about 8 minutes now. Yeah, this is fun.

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by vkacademy on May 26, 10 4:29 PM
LOL, I couldn't even make it out of contestants' row. I stink at guessing prices! Well, I am good at logic games, so I'll just play something else.

[Post New]by cinbad54 on Jul 24, 10 10:51 PM
I just downloaded the game and the screen is nothing but a big blob. says to update my internet explorer, I use google chrome, I don't want to update another web browser. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by mathwhiz1 on Jul 25, 10 10:23 AM
I just downloaded this game this morning and I like it. I have one concern, though. I saw a YouTube video for this game and there were 32 total games included on the screen after the button on the main screen with the trophy and the flashing money symbols was pushed. There were even 3 pages to scroll through. When I went to that same screen though, I saw that I only have 20 games included and just one page. The games I saw in the video were Double Prices, Check Game and Bonkers, just to name a few. These pricing games aren't in my game. I thought that all 32 pricing games would be in the selection already. Is there something I can do to get the rest of the games?

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Jan 7, 11 8:05 PM
I played the demo and didn't like it. There should be more selections for your character, their clothes, and facial expressions. I think its a bit boring, its over fast, so its not challenging, there's not much participation allowed before the game ends, I see no reason to purchase this game. Its a

[Post New]by slakin on Mar 30, 11 9:09 PM
It makes u wonder! I played a pricing game for a 2007 Ford fusion. I thought I bought the 2010 version lol

[Post New]by tmgreene364 on May 3, 11 6:58 AM
Can't play the game - tried all the help fixes - updating drivers, etc. From the other post, don't think I'll spend the time trying to get it to work. I'll just get it for the Wii.

[Post New]by rxturbo1981 on May 10, 12 2:32 PM

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 3:55:33 PM PST

[Post New]by rxturbo1981 on May 10, 12 2:34 PM

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 3:55:45 PM PST

[Post New]by rxturbo1981 on May 10, 12 2:37 PM

Edited on 05/10/2012 at 3:55:58 PM PST

[Post New]by dankamo on Jun 20, 12 4:28 PM
I have a question. When I play the sound seems to be skipping. Is there a way to fix it?

[Post New]by sarolyn_lane on Dec 18, 12 9:11 PM
I own this game - it doesw not work anymore (error message: "Access violation at 0x0168c401. Tried to read from 0x01E500FC) program terminated".

Go to: