Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Great game! When is the next one?

[Post New]by Seester2 on Mar 4, 10 12:17 PM
Does anyone know if a fourth one of these will come out? These are my favorite series of games and I can't wait for another!

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Great game! When is the next one?

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 4, 10 8:31 PM
Seester2 wrote:Does anyone know if a fourth one of these will come out? These are my favorite series of games and I can't wait for another!

i am not sure when there is a next one, but am in agreeance with you..they are Fab games, and looking forward to a 4Th installment as well!!

rincy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Great game! When is the next one?

[Post New]by rincy1 on Mar 10, 10 7:37 PM
I love these games, especially love the design of the places, buildings and everything. I wish I had a tree house, the underwater place, and especially the herbialist cottage. I would love to be able to print pics or make a screen saver from some of the places, Does anyone know how or if this could be done. I do so hope there is another game on the way. Right now I am trying to find the last plate for the tea set, been wandering around for a while in the mazes, just looking. I never use any of the help forums as I just love looking around. does anyone know who does the art work for these games? Got to go and wander around looking for the plate. Please if anyone knows if there is another one, please post so we all will know!!! Please !!!

Go to: