How many challenge

[Post New]by horseloverall on Mar 4, 10 2:59 PM
can anyone tell me how many challenge level's there are in this game ? Myself i kinda like the game . Thank's , Horse

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

Re:How many challenge

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Mar 4, 10 10:45 PM
There are 81 puzzles in 5 levels. In addition to the puzzles there are a lot of slider puzzles thrown in for good measuer. I checked the list of replayable puzzles after I finished and the sliders were not included in the 81 listed puzzles.

I just finished the game and amazingly so without having a walkthrough available I normally rely heavily on walkthroughs

The game has a good mix of puzzles varying in the level of dificulty. Some people are complainin they can not skip puzzles - yes you can. Not all of them, but the ones that do not offer HINTS can be skipped.

Also someone mentiones you lose points everytime you answer incorrectly until you ZERO out. That's not true either. You do lose points, but in one puzzle I went down to 75 points and then stayed there. So you can not get less than the 75. That figure may vary from level to level as the puzzles increase in points with each level. SO the minimum may be higher in teh higher levels.

Yes, for those of you looking for a HOG you will be dissapointed. But if you like to think a little - this was a great game.

Karola

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Mar 4, 10 11:02 PM
Let me correct myself. Besides the 81 puzzles, there are also

15 slider puzzles (or as they are called - Lock Puzzles)
5 Tangrams
2 YoX puzzles - These are the ones were you can earn 10 hint coints.

Karola

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 4, 10 11:37 PM
There are also a number of jigsaw-style puzzles.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Mar 5, 10 12:18 AM
This is a great game.

gudrun_se
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gudrun_se on Mar 5, 10 12:09 PM
bootsie21 wrote:This is a great game.

I agree !!!

r3t1r3d
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by r3t1r3d on Mar 5, 10 5:49 PM
gudrun_se wrote:
bootsie21 wrote:This is a great game.

I agree !!!

wonderful game!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Mar 5, 10 7:23 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HORROR FLASHBACKS OF WORD PUZZLES FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DAYS!!!!! LOL But seriously it really is a great game. REALLY made me use the old noodle, but I really had some problems with the logic of a few of the puzzles. The answer just didn't make sense or like the word part of the puzzle didn't provide enough information to make a correct answer. But anyway, I finished it in just under 9 hours. I'm sure glad it kept track because I sure didn't.

Linda.

Go to: