I'm stumped in the graveyard

[Post New]by LindsayD on Mar 4, 10 3:35 PM
I found the right gravestone but when I click on it the second time and the gears show up I'm supposed to be able to get a chisel but it doesn't show up. Help!

Never mind, I figured it out.

Edited on 03/04/2010 at 3:46:32 PM PST

bizzeebee
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:I'm stumped in the graveyard

[Post New]by bizzeebee on Mar 4, 10 3:42 PM
Hey Lindsay i pm'd you

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Mar 8, 10 1:38 PM
I need help someone. I am in France (chapter 4) and at the graveyard gate. I need to create a lantern on the left side of the gate. I have found all the pieces except whatever that is that's between the gas can and the screw driver (I think that's what they are). I can't quite make out what that item between them is. I have clicked all over the place and nothing helps. Can someone help me. I know I am going to kick myself when I find out.

sunny64
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by sunny64 on Mar 11, 10 4:54 PM
Spoiler.....

This hard to distinguish item is a piece of a rope. This is located when you click on the plaque of the right column under the gargoyle. It is located at the bottom.

dlazarus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

I'm stumped in the graveyard

[Post New]by dlazarus on May 12, 11 12:29 AM
LindsayD wrote:I found the right gravestone but when I click on it the second time and the gears show up I'm supposed to be able to get a chisel but it doesn't show up. Help!

Never mind, I figured it out.

Please tell me hoe you figured it out. I click on the right tombstone but the gears don't show up and I can't get the chisel.

Go to: