Stuck at mill.

auntj38
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Stuck at mill.

[Post New]by auntj38 on Mar 4, 10 9:10 PM
[b] Ok...now I'm really irratated..... there are no more totum's for me to do. Eden can't go any further until she complete's a tangram. waiting for that darn lift at the cliff's. went to chalet and there is nothing to do there.Have been all over the island to see if I missed anything. Still no walk-through to help out in this situation. Beginning to regret that I bought this darn game. If there are 24 challange's I have completed all of them to my knowledge. I really need some help so I can finish .
Auntj38

Re:Stuck at mill.

[Post New]by Dragonflys on Mar 4, 10 9:57 PM
I am stuck also, have started to replay game to see if i missed anything. i will update once i get back to the mill almost there.

[Post New]by Dragonflys on Mar 4, 10 10:44 PM
sorry to report that starting over i was able to get past the mill.

auntj38
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by auntj38 on Mar 5, 10 5:26 AM
[i] Oh woe is me. guess I'll have to start over.Is this a glitch in the game. thank's dragon.
Auntj38

auntj38
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by auntj38 on Mar 5, 10 5:51 AM
Ok, I feel really dumb asking this, but do you uninstall the game to start over? It's not going to re-install and then just resume where I left off.
thank's

[Post New]by Dragonflys on Mar 5, 10 6:47 AM
just create a new profile name

auntj38
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by auntj38 on Mar 5, 10 7:27 AM
[b] dragonfly....you are the top's. thank you

[Post New]by PuzzlesRus on Mar 5, 10 7:33 AM
I am alo stuck at the mill, I can't seem to finish the last challenge. PLEASE somebody tell me the code to open the chest, I have worked on this almost an hour now. Just go ahead and spoil it for me..tell me the whole answer, I bought all the hints, they aren't much help. For instance, if there are four numbers in the code, and one of them is a four, how can there also be TWO 1'S and TWO 3's??? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLp me please!!

auntj38
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by auntj38 on Mar 5, 10 2:12 PM
Puzzels,
code is 2321.
This game is ticking me off big time. I can't do anything. uninstalled the game, re- installed, changed profile and it still won't let me re-play game. the only option I get is to resume current game.someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm about ready to un-install game permanently.

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Mar 6, 10 3:43 PM
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one stuck at the mill!! I have done every challenge and have been back and forth, across the island trying to find something I missed, for two days!! I like the game, the walk-through does not help with this issue. In the upper right corner you can see that I've completed 24/24 challenges but still cannot do the tangram! Also, when I downloaded this game I had a lot of problems with my BFG manager. It went all white, I had to turn off the computer and try to re-install several times before I finally installed the game. However, I have enjoyed the game thus far.....help!! Do I need to re-install and start over??

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Mar 6, 10 3:47 PM
Dragonflys wrote:sorry to report that starting over i was able to get past the mill.

Dragonfly, did you just start a new profile on the existing, downloaded game? Or did you delete and re-install? Thanks, I appreciate you sharing!!! I think you've saved a few hairs on my head from being pulled out!! :-)

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Mar 6, 10 9:11 PM
OK so I saw they had a new update for this game. I downloaded it, but still needed to start a new character. While playing the new character I get to the part where you release the Paris Hilton look alike from behind the red gate. I then get a pop up message that says there is a TEXTURE issue. The rest is written in german of dutch or? So I'm not sure what the rest says. The only way out seems to be by using task manager. . any ideas or solutions?

[Post New]by halice3115 on Mar 7, 10 7:33 AM
I encountered the same thing. Finally hit "enter" and it loaded! The same message will pop up again but "enter" seems to work.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 7, 10 5:07 PM
Hey Fishies!

Not to worry, we're currently looking in to this issue and will keep the forums updated when we find out what's going on!

In the mean time try hitting enter to get rid of that error message, or try starting the game over with a new player profile to see if this helps resolve the issue.

Hang in there!

-bfgZambezi

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Mar 9, 10 2:22 PM
After downloading 3 times and coming in under a different name, I AM STILL STUCK AT THE MILL.. I love this game but being always stuck at the mill is beginning to get on my nerves, Someone please help me before I do something drastic, like watch afternoon tv (yuck).

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Mar 10, 10 12:33 AM
Did you go talk to the lady and have you received the thing that shows where the coins are in the day time.I had the same problem, but i noticed i didn't do the red locked door.Did you get the rope to fix the elevator thing to get to next level.I am trying to think of all the possible things that are stopping you from going further.I ended up making 3 profiles before I could finish the whole game.I hope all turns out for you all.

stuck at the hermit picture differences

[Post New]by erinpiper on Mar 10, 10 12:41 AM
Okay - here's another one since I haven't gotten to the mill yet - at least I don't think so.
My problem is that I simpy CAN'T find the last difference on the hermit pictures - used a the hints - had found 3 of them anyway. Horns on top - elbow - button on pocket and right knee.
Where is the last one??? any help appreciated

Dude_E
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

stuck at the hermit picture differences

[Post New]by Dude_E on Mar 10, 10 6:21 AM
erinpiper wrote:Okay - here's another one since I haven't gotten to the mill yet - at least I don't think so.
My problem is that I simpy CAN'T find the last difference on the hermit pictures - used a the hints - had found 3 of them anyway. Horns on top - elbow - button on pocket and right knee.
Where is the last one??? any help appreciated

you should look at the walkthrough

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Mar 10, 10 1:27 PM
Thanks for your response gks1951. I have tried everything. I have all 24 of my totems completed and all puzzles up to the Mill scene, where what's his face takes off with the gondola. The gondola never returns and there is no one to speak to so I can do my tangrams to move on to the, what I think is, the last challange scene. The red door you were referring to, I have never seen. When you mentioned it, I went back through all the scenes and I didn't see any red door. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Mar 10, 10 4:29 PM
left horn, bracelet on left hand.,pocket, knee, ankle bracelet.

Go to: