tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

I did have the crown but not anymore

[Post New]by tillybaby on Mar 5, 10 3:00 AM
I've tilted the standing stone etc. and done the slate puzzle and even had the base of the standing stone glowing but now it's stuck down solid and no crown in the inventory, please don't say I have to start all over again? I have read quite a few walkthrough's too and they all seem to think the glowing part of the stone is simple,

This must be one of the most frustrating but addictive games I have ever played.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

I did have the crown but not anymore

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 5, 10 6:00 AM
tillybaby wrote:I've tilted the standing stone etc. and done the slate puzzle and even had the base of the standing stone glowing but now it's stuck down solid and no crown in the inventory, please don't say I have to start all over again? I have read quite a few walkthrough's too and they all seem to think the glowing part of the stone is simple,

This must be one of the most frustrating but addictive games I have ever played.

I have seen reference to disappearing inventory items and inability to pick things up and the concensus was a glitch in the game. The fix for that is uninstalling, reinstalling and startin a new (not saved) game. This is the first case I've heard of things going backward however.

Did you discover that the stone was back down during the same period of play in which you tilted it or did it occur after you exited the game and then came back? If it occured after an exit it is possible that you forgot to save your game after you did those things. If that's the case, you don't have to start over from the beginning. You just need to redo those things that you did between loading your last saved game up to the point of the forgotten save. Your notepad might help you figure out where you are and what you need to do.

Here's another thought. It could also be that you saved it but are confused about the name under which you saved that particular game. If you have more than one saved game, try opening all of them to see if any of them have the crown and glowing stone.

Edited on 03/05/2010 at 6:11:30 AM PST

Go to: