judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

WAAAH........can't find the last "familiar"......

[Post New]by judy76073 on Aug 13, 16 5:22 PM
I've completed the game and the bonus game - missed 3 of the "familiars".... went to the "familiars" in Extras - found 2 but can't find the last one - so can't play the Locked Hidden Chapter. Every icon I clicked on showed that all familiars were found but only showing 65 out of 66 !!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:WAAAH........can't find the last "familiar"......

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 14, 16 8:18 AM
I have it.....and am not letting go of it until......

oh....whoops...
It got away.

Kidding aside, I hope you find it. I hate finishing a game and not finding all the goodies......and I hope this is one of those games that doesn't let you go back and find one, after completion.
THAT....is one of my biggest gamer gripes.

oh wait! The little guy is still here!
Let me grab my specially fashioned majik net, and see if I can catch it!

Edited on 08/14/2016 at 8:20:09 AM PST

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Aug 14, 16 3:29 PM
Same here. I finished the bonus chapter, but to be able to play the 2nd bonus, I need all the familiars. On the extras page, I clicked on 'familiars' and scrolled over each one, says they are all completed.

Another game that I can't finish ????

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 14, 16 4:36 PM
I understand the pang of not being able to finish a game cheekyopps, but at least, BF will give you a refund or a coupon for another game....and this game, MIGHT let you replay the bonus or the first game without starting a new profile....some companies allow for that, so we can get all the goodies.
Those are the companies I consider very 'user friendly'........although not as user friendly as the ones who let you go straight to the missing item.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Aug 14, 16 8:27 PM
cheekyoops - yes I am very disappointed that I can't finish the last chapter. I don't want to have to go thru the entire game again....... once I finish a game I don't want to replay "immediately" just to find 1 stupid little "furbie" that I will probably miss, yet again. I am pretty sure it was in the main game. I know I came across 1 scene where I could only find 1 "furby" - pretty much every other scene there were 2 in each.

This definitely has to be a "glitch" in the game. I get very few glitches (I use windows 8.1) 99% all games play on my computer really well, no problems - once in a while I run into a snag.

That being said - I'm off now to start swatting flies in our house - it is that time of year where we get inundated with flies looking for warmth to settle in for the cooler weather and onset of winter.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Aug 14, 16 9:10 PM
I cannot play the 3rd one either. I slowly clicked over all of the familiars several times and they all say completed.

So frustrated....grrrrrrrrr

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Aug 20, 16 10:34 PM
it worked for me...go to familiars page and click on big guy in middle?

Delorean01
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Delorean01 on Aug 28, 16 10:10 PM
Yeah, worked for me too. I had missed one right at the beginning. Have to say that the 3rd bonus 'chapter' is not worth worrying about! I completed it in about 3 minutes - just a silly add-on really.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Jan 12, 17 7:11 PM
I thought I was very careful to get them all, but it was showing as 2 short at the end of the bonus chapter. When I look at the Familiars page, everything shows as completed, but it's not unlocked. :-(

Go to: