Seniors

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
802 Posts

Re:Seniors

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 27, 17 4:02 AM
DD Dear,

Does the Captain know your "Tippy Toe'un" over here to post in the "Senior" Posting section? That's Ok, It'll be our little secret.

Angelgirlsandy, I sent an Invite winging your way too OK?..... ... Cause it's "Grumpy Owl' delivering it, you just might have to wait a few days but he'll get there sooner or later....Sigh.....

Hugs to All,

Mrs Fletcher

Edited on 09/27/2017 at 4:11:31 AM PST

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 27, 17 5:11 AM
Dear dandydog,

Good morning. I thought we got do whatever we wanted way over yonder?

Is he going to be more mad than he is now? HAHAHA

lj

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
802 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 27, 17 5:45 AM
Good morning DD,

That's what I think too Dear....The Sweet Old Codger may have a say in the Special Room, but here in the "Seniors".....Well....that's a whole other basket of Eggs altogether is my way of thinking. ...You just come on down to the Tea room and I will give you a Pint of his "Favorite" so yous can butter and sweet'un him up a wee bit.... ...That'll do the trick...

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 27, 17 6:27 AM
To DD & DandyDog:
Well!!! Here I am up to my ears in mud & you two are arranging afternoon tea

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,878 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 27, 17 9:45 AM
By chance, since I was a Senior when younger, I stumbled across this thread.
I am astonished!
Certain individuals who shall not be named due to Forum rules, are gallivanting here when they should have their "noses to the grindstone" in the Special Room thread!
Shame on you!

[Post New]by StangHer on Jan 24, 18 11:32 AM
I'll be turning 60 on 2/12. Does that qualify me for the seniors club? I hope so.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 24, 18 12:18 PM
StangHer wrote:I'll be turning 60 on 2/12. Does that qualify me for the seniors club? I hope so.

Welcome,welcome...if you look back you will see many different ages here.Join in & just have fun.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 24, 18 3:40 PM
Hi, I am 61 and love playing this and other games!

chruke
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by chruke on Jan 24, 18 6:02 PM
71 years young and loving it. Happy so many baby boomers are playing this game. My number is 692809 and I welcome new friends.

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Jan 24, 18 7:38 PM
Hi chruke....I will be 72 in April....sending you an invite...Kay is my game name....

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Jan 25, 18 8:50 AM
Hi. I must be a baby boomer too I'm 65 years young and love being retired and having time to myself. Since my husband passed away in September 2016 I think this game has just about kept me sane. I'm on level 82 and vey impatiently waiting for the next update

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Jan 25, 18 12:02 PM
Hi Crownofthornes, I lost my husband in 2009 and this game has helped me too. Sometimes it just feels good to lose yourself in this game. I read the little stories that go along with the quests and love them too. I am also on level 82 and awaiting the next update.

jack_tar
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by jack_tar on Jan 25, 18 12:57 PM
Hi one & all. My game name is TUGUM (id 657915) & I'm 73 going on 25 & I play for an hour or so every evening while my wife watches the soaps & I've enjoyed every minute.

[Post New]by hhall10251 on Jan 25, 18 4:31 PM
I am another Senior in the game. Currently on level 44. My ID is 710572. Please feel free to add me.

[Post New]by ptdreamersnewid on Jan 25, 18 4:54 PM
71 years young Computer crashed and I lost my 58 friends. My new ID is 725702 My old ID was 665031. Please friend or refriend me as I love this game. I am at level 82 and waiting for update. I was just ptdreamers but had to add new to handle to get on forum.

brynhrt
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by brynhrt on Jan 25, 18 6:37 PM
Another "Senior" senior here. Looking at the number 76 this year. Have been enjoying the game for about 4 years. Lots of great people here in the forum and wonderful information. I'm always open to new friends if you need one. my number is 312231. Have fun the the castle!

Bev

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Jan 25, 18 7:53 PM
I wish there was a like button for posts. I would have click it for everyone here!

[Post New]by carbbo on Jan 26, 18 4:19 PM
Hi there. I too am a senior and like playing this game a lot. My friend code is 620702 Having been playing this games a bit longer than you have. I am one level 47. Anyway, close to 47 as I don't usually pay attention to that. I too would like to friend other seniors. Thanks, Arlene

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,311 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 26, 18 8:30 PM
ARLENE SENT INVITE. AND A PM.

NOW IT IS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT.

[Post New]by notonmysite on Jan 30, 18 8:50 PM
Hey seniors, I will be 76 years old in June, do I qualify hahaha? Congratulations on making it to seniorhood.. I can only friend on androids.

Edited on 01/30/2018 at 8:59:22 PM PST

Go to: