bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 13, 17 3:29 PM
Hi BAPPLE,

Let's go ahead and try to clear the cache of your browser as sometimes the browser can display incorrectly. Please refer to the following help page:

Clear Browser Cache

After that has been done, let's then try to submit a ticket HERE. Once you click on the link, please then use the drop down menu to choose the correct issue. A form should then appear to fill out with your information.

Let me know if you continue to have issues. Thank you so much for your patience!

bfgBellerophon

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jun 13, 17 3:54 PM
My choices are internet, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari Mac. I'm on a Kindle fire which of the first 3 do I use? Thanks again.

I checked on Kindle and it recommended rebooting the tablet
I tried rebooting my tablet . I still couldn't get to customer support.

From the drop down menu I am directed to articles. I have tried the mobile box and the technical box . Only articles.

In the technical box I identify the issue as crashing freezing etc. This is in pale letters and no options are given.

On the BFG website I cannot even get logged in

Just an update- my son was able to find big fish support website. I was able to successfully initiate a request for help, have responded to their email to me. I want to thank everyone who tried to help. Hopefully game will be restored soon.

Edited on 06/14/2017 at 7:25:52 AM PST

zingr8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by zingr8 on Jun 14, 17 9:21 AM
Hi BAPPLE,

I am so glad you were able to get In touch with big fish support.
Hopefully all will be fixed soon.
Tra

MinervaB
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by MinervaB on Jun 14, 17 10:31 AM
I'm in the same boat. Can't open the game.
Doesn't this means? there is a problem with the game and not our tables?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 14, 17 11:21 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues encountered while playing the Android version of Midnight Castle. I wanted to swim by real fast to let players know about some information the Forum Moderation Team has received about a reported issue that appears to have impacted some of our Android players.

It sounds like there is an issue where some Android players are unable to load the game. The teams behind the game have completed their investigation of the issue and are working hard to resolve it. I want to thank the players who have reported this issue here for helping the teams behind the game with the investigation. For more information on this issue as well as a workaround that may help some of our players, please see our announcement below:

An Important Announcement for Players on Android Devices - June 14, 2017

For players impacted by the issue where the device will not load Midnight Castle and have their Friend Code, the above announcement has a workaround which may be helpful should affected players prefer to not wait for the update to resolve this issue. Since impacted players are unable to retrieve their Friend Code, we only recommend this workaround for players who have their Friend Code already to provide should there be a loss of progress while performing the workaround steps.

If players would like assistance with that workaround or have an issue that isn't resolved by our Midnight Castle Help Pages, please don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code, if able. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible.

Just in case it's accessible, the following page of steps can help retrieve a Friend Code:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you all for helping one another out with technical issues as well as taking the time to report these issues here. We appreciate your time and effort as well as your assistance in getting to the bottom of this particular issue. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

zingr8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by zingr8 on Jun 14, 17 12:14 PM
Hi all,

Here is an update on what big fish support told me in an email to do.
I was told to uninstall the game and then reinstall it. And hopefully my id and items would come back BUT if they didn't to contact them with the new I'd and they could move things over.
I have contacted them again because once again I have lost everything and now have a new id.
I was still in the process of making a list of all items lost ( everything and I mean EVERYTHING ) during the spring event, now this.
I am not happy about this ( 4th time starting over).

I hope big fish will be able to restore all items, achievements,avatars,pets , pet food, diamonds, coins and the list goes on to my prior level and inventory before I lost everything during the spring event.

Crossing fingers here.

I hope others make out well that are having this issue.

Tra

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Jun 14, 17 1:00 PM
I have just uninstalled & re installed, my game is back, I don't think I have lost anything so it's worth trying.

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Jun 14, 17 2:04 PM
I did as directed by uninstalling and reinstalling Midnight Castle. I have 2 games, 1 on tablet & 1 on phone. It worked fine on game I had originally installed from Google play, BUT not on the game I had installed from Amazon App Store. The game from Amazon started over at level 1. I will send a request to Support to have game transferred.

Silver Fox

SteveDi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SteveDi on Jun 14, 17 5:41 PM
I still cannot access MC from my kindled. I have sent a message to tech support with no response. I usually receive a generic response, but have not. Hmmm, maybe they are all on vacation.

mommduck
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by mommduck on Jun 14, 17 11:13 PM
Both my games are back, thanks to the Tech's, and no loss of progress on either game.

Thank you once again.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 15, 17 1:36 PM
Hello Everyone!

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear some games aren't working properly. I wanted to swim by to provide a brief update.

The teams behind Midnight Castle continue to work furiously to resolve what's preventing some Android players' games from loading. Both they and the Moderation Team appreciate your patience and we move towards a resolution. Players who have access to their Friend Code might find the workaround outlined in the announcement below to be helpful until an update is published.

An Important Announcement for Players on Android Devices - June 14, 2017

If troubles persist, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further troubleshooting assistance. If possible, please include your Friend Code in the inquiry.

Thank you again for providing troubleshooting tips and for your understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the Active Moderators. We're here to help and to listen.

bfgBeruna

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jun 23, 17 6:48 AM
Still having problems with game flashing on and off every minute tried all the things I have been told I have been told I have to wait for next update which could be a long time waiting for getting a bit annoyed chris

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 17 10:03 AM
Hi Kimball321,

I'm sorry to hear that you continue to experience issues with your Midnight Castle game. Thank you for taking the time to try the suggested troubleshooting steps. While it is possible that certain issues may require an update, it is highly recommended to reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your device information and details of the issue. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide this information to the appropriate Midnight Castle teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Sheenaksq
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Sheenaksq on Jun 29, 17 7:13 AM
Hello team. My android phone died so I had to invoke my warranty for a refurbished (aka "previously enjoyed") phone. Midnight castle app was easy to reload, but I have a new ID (A864550). I was A721989, at level 33-34.
Any chance you can provide instructions on how to connect my old ID with this new phone?

Thank you for the support!
Sheenaksq/ SMMKSQ

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 29, 17 10:37 AM
Hello Sheenaksq,

I'm glad to hear the game has been loaded onto your new phone and can definitely explain how to get your progress back.

At this time, only iOS players can save their games to our servers. However, when equipped with both the original and the new Friend Code, our Midnight Castle Support Team can definitely rebuild as much progress as possible in the new game for Android (and PC) players. Please contact them and provide both IDs in the inquiry. They're equipped with the tools to continue providing help.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please PM me or another active Moderator. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by trixiebellekitty on Jul 1, 17 11:25 AM
I am on level 76, ID is a117779, playing as Brenda. Have followed all advice but some of my friends are already on level 78. I still have the lion telling me about a future update & no new land was loaded. I am playing on a kindle fire HDX.
Aren't all updates done at same time?
Brenda

[Post New]by Jarnaginger on Jul 1, 17 11:34 AM
I did not get the update. I am on kindle. Why is this????? I am same as Brenda above.
Thanks
Ginger

Edited on 07/01/2017 at 11:36:33 AM PST

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jul 1, 17 12:00 PM
This is not fair why is it that the kindle have this problem I got a new kindle because the Easter update would not download on my old kindle then I found out after the Easter event had finished that it had updated I have been having trouble with my. New kindle fire 5th generation flashing on and off the customer support said I had to wait for the new update yet l cannot get it fed u p chris

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Jul 1, 17 2:06 PM
The update may be available on Monday. The will let us kindle users know.

pegstur
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pegstur on Jul 2, 17 9:18 AM
Just this morning I saw there is an update. When I go to the App Store there is no update it just takes me straight to my game and nothing has changed in the game.

Go to: